Greenwood in Tustin Legacy

Those starting prices are awfully suspicious.  I wouldn't expect any bargains at that price past the first 2-3 phases.  They'll jump up 50K-75K each phase, then level off at $950K-$1.2M (excluding Sheldon).

Ain't marketing fun?

Tustin Legacy should rebrand Greenwood to this to get more female buyers:

263ilah.jpg

Also, why is this in the Irvine Real Estate section?

test made a boo-boo!

Interesting, you took time to make this banner.

irvinehomeowner said:

263ilah.jpg

test made a boo-boo!

irvinehomeowner said:

263ilah.jpg

test made a boo-boo!

i think i need to hire IHO as my own personal designer, if i only knew where he lived :)

and Qwerwood does have a much better ring than greenwood. im going to blow this up and hang this over their greenwood banner tonite.

irvinehomeowner said:

263ilah.jpg

They should also tell them about the "Welcome to Qwerwood in Tustin Legacy and have a nice day" story. ;)

Are these in Tustin or Irvine? I'm confused. The title says Tustin but this is in the Irvine r.e. section instead of O.C.

gasman said:
What's up with those stairs on the side of the first house????

It's dad-with-teenage-daughter's worst nightmare.  :mad:

La Vita plan 4 also has something similar.  I guess it's for grown up kid with their own separate entrance.

Does anyone know if StanPac will give a realtor commission/rebate for the purchase at Sheldon? Anyone have prior experience purchasing from SP?

eyephone said:
gasman said:

Does that room have it's own bathroom? If so, you can rent that room.

Is that feasible if it doesn't come with its own kitchen? Unless you want your renter to come into your main house and share the kitchen with you? Are there any laws prohibiting the installation of a full kitchen (with its own range and refrigerator) in these types of "Next Gen" houses? I ask, because I'm looking for something that could potentially be a place for my elderly mother to live in someday, but she refuses to do it unless she has her own kitchen.

Thanks in advance.

nyc to oc said:
eyephone said:
gasman said:

Does that room have it's own bathroom? If so, you can rent that room.

Is that feasible if it doesn't come with its own kitchen? Unless you want your renter to come into your main house and share the kitchen with you? Are there any laws prohibiting the installation of a full kitchen (with its own range and refrigerator) in these types of "Next Gen" houses? I ask, because I'm looking for something that could potentially be a place for my elderly mother to live in someday, but she refuses to do it unless she has her own kitchen.

Thanks in advance.

i doubt there is a law that prevents you from putting a kitchen there.  you can get an electric stove/oven/microwave so its cheaper than running a gas line. then put some venting and you should be good to go.  you will probably need permits and HOA approval (although you arent really doing anything to the outside so perhaps not).

Back