Great Park - Solis Park

sleepy5136 said:
I will say this. Let's agree to disagree. Here's another fact for you. A bunch of co-founders in Silicon Valley did not go to college. So there ya go. I see both sides to the argument but in the end, everyone is different and I believe we all brought different angles to the discussion. Let's give the solis park discussion back :)

That?s survivorship bias. https://twitter.com/emollick/status/1553737965045686273?s=21

But yes, back to Solis Park. It?s, oof, overpriced but I heard they are offering ?lots of incentives?. Buying down rates, design center, etc.

Are they building more homes in great park? Looking at google maps I can see what looks like house plots to the freeway side of Astor, which I believe was an area not included in the original solis park plan.

Are they building more homes in great park? Looking at google maps I can see what looks like house plots to the freeway side of Astor, which I believe was an area not included in the original solis park plan.

Yeah, they have years and years to build more homes over at the Great Park as they head eastward towards Lake Forest. It does appear that the density of each new Park is getting denser and denser with more attached and detached condos versus traditional SFR homes.

anybody know how up to date this article is?

shows very promising future for gp and also a huge new neighborhood in solis
seems a bit overkill of parks tbh. I guess its living up to the name of being great park. But I feel investing in more retail shops would be better. I know they are doing so already but that’s money I’d rather spend on than having so many parks.

Does anyone know how were sales for Polaris releases by Pulte Homes? It seems like they are now requesting bids from prospective buyers with no pre-approval. How do they even decide on the buyer to offer the purchase contract to?

Back