Great Park - Rise Park - District 5 North

WTTCHMN said:
1.5 M for a courtyard in the front and rear with an alley driveway in the back?

See I agree with this, but sometimes the designs of the non-traditional homes make it hard to choose. I typically wouldn't go for a home that is alley loaded with courtyards in place of a true backyard, but I really like these floorplans.

It kind of reminds me of when La Vita was revealed and we were all shocked by the pricing given the shared motor court situation. Those homes ended up doing very well.

Cares said:
What's MR and HOA? I'm assuming we're getting the Great Park special for Mello roos.

Not sure what the Mello Roos is on those but the HOA is $215/mo for all detached properties.

sleepy5136 said:
how does this compare to Shea Launch community in GP? Atlas is slightly more expensive.

I like Launch too. Launch is smaller than Atlas, so I'm assuming that's the main reason for the price difference.

irviniteeee said:
WTTCHMN said:
1.5 M for a courtyard in the front and rear with an alley driveway in the back?

See I agree with this, but sometimes the designs of the non-traditional homes make it hard to choose. I typically wouldn't go for a home that is alley loaded with courtyards in place of a true backyard, but I really like these floorplans.

It kind of reminds me of when La Vita was revealed and we were all shocked by the pricing given the shared motor court situation. Those homes ended up doing very well.

It's because of the marketing.  They put a picnic table in the motorcourt and renamed it a "piazza".

Maybe the Atlas sales team should call the alley a "vicolo".  ;)

sleepy5136 said:
how does this compare to Shea Launch community in GP? Atlas is slightly more expensive.

Launch, which I also like for the price, is a smaller product. Other reason for the price difference is launch is a zero lot line product where as Atlas gives you more than average distance between homes.

Back