Great Park - Rise Park - District 5 North

Wait, so master bedroom is considered racist?  Crap, I hope MLS doesn't get cancelled by the cancel crowd.  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
Wait, so master bedroom is considered racist?  Crap, I hope MLS doesn't get cancelled by the cancel crowd.  haha

Oddly enough I just ran into this today. I looked at some new homes and I noticed the Master BR and Bath is now called Owner's Bedroom and Owner's Bathroom.

sleepy5136 said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
I toured the models last month and they are now open to public via appointment. Personally I love the layouts.
Love the layout but hate the Mello Roos.

Oh believe me, no one likes the Mello Roos over at the Great Park (including the current owners) but it's just the current price of admission. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
sleepy5136 said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
I toured the models last month and they are now open to public via appointment. Personally I love the layouts.

Oh believe me, no one likes the Mello Roos over at the Great Park (including the current owners) but it's just the current price of admission.

I'm really curious, who are these people buying homes at Great Park? I'm assuming a good chunk are FTHB. But ones that are 900k+ I would think would not be right? Unless they get $ from their parents.... Buying a 900k+ place in GP can get you something close to 1.1-1.3m in other parts of Irvine no? The fact that there is no expiration on the mello roos seems like a disaster. Wouldn't you think that GP will have difficult time selling the homes in the near future? Especially once the properties start to become 1m+? I went there for the first time this past weekend and there is a ton of land still. I'm not sure if it will be completed if they run into difficulties selling in the near future.

Great park is an awesome family friendly environment with new schools. Thats well worth the extra taxes for a lot of people. You said it yourself to you would have to pay more for a similar home in a different neighborhood. The Mello Roos is subsidizing home cost and infrastructure. Ive had no trouble at all selling resales in GP/Altair and the builders sales pace is quite rapid.

sleepy5136 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
sleepy5136 said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:

I'm really curious, who are these people buying homes at Great Park? I'm assuming a good chunk are FTHB. But ones that are 900k+ I would think would not be right? Unless they get $ from their parents.... Buying a 900k+ place in GP can get you something close to 1.1-1.3m in other parts of Irvine no? The fact that there is no expiration on the mello roos seems like a disaster. Wouldn't you think that GP will have difficult time selling the homes in the near future? Especially once the properties start to become 1m+? I went there for the first time this past weekend and there is a ton of land still. I'm not sure if it will be completed if they run into difficulties selling in the near future.

There are all kinds of buyers who buy a home at the Great Park, from first time home buyers to move-up buyers to higher end up buyers.  My buyers who have bought there are very diverse and a few of them were people coming from LA county and out-of-state.  I've sold a handful of listings in the Great Park of the past few years and all have sold within weeks.  I made sure that all my Great Park buyers were very aware of the Mello Roos before even going to look at homes there.  The buyers that ended up buying there loved the area, the diverse neighborhood, the number of young families, the K-8 schools within walking distance, and all the amenities.

irviniteeee said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
irviniteeee said:
Has anyone seen the Atlas models yet? I like the plans, but wonder how they are in person.

Read my post right above yours lol.

Thanks! I don't know how I glossed over that one lol.

I would highly encourage anyone looking for homes around this size/price range to set a tour for the models. The plan 2 in particular. Its hard to find a two story living room in this price range.

Info hasn't been posted yet.

Atlas priority list already open,  phase 1 release march 6,

Plan1
$ 1,475,000 - $ 1,530,000

Plan 2
$ 1,495,000 - $ 1,549,000

Plan3
$ 1,530,000 - $ 1,587,000

Back