Great Park Development

eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
Joe Irvine said:
paperboyNC said:
The voters are to blame for voting for the wasteful audit to audit the wasteful spending.

Coming soon:  Irvine voters and City Council approve an audit of the audit of the audit.

"We don't have time to build parks.  Our focus is on building conspiracy, dividing our city/City Council and pointing fingers", claims Mayor Pro Tem, Jeff Lalloway. 

"Build a park?  Why, that's what Five Points is for.  And the additional 4600 homes will really boost sales in my day job", says Councilwoman and Residential real estate agent, Christina Shea.

"We must go have lot this for it and fine community", boasts Irvine Mayor, Stephen Choi.

Sorry, just having a little fun.  I like all these guys on a personal level, I'm just worn-out from all the political bologna saturating our city.  And yes, I find Stephen Choi to be just about the worst public speaker ever.  lol

What do you expect? Most of the talented people with great presentation skills went to the private sector.

you guys should have heard me speak during the HOA elections.. I nailed it.

The word is: you didn't show up bro

Then who was I talking to then?

jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
Joe Irvine said:
paperboyNC said:
The voters are to blame for voting for the wasteful audit to audit the wasteful spending.

Coming soon:  Irvine voters and City Council approve an audit of the audit of the audit.

"We don't have time to build parks.  Our focus is on building conspiracy, dividing our city/City Council and pointing fingers", claims Mayor Pro Tem, Jeff Lalloway. 

"Build a park?  Why, that's what Five Points is for.  And the additional 4600 homes will really boost sales in my day job", says Councilwoman and Residential real estate agent, Christina Shea.

"We must go have lot this for it and fine community", boasts Irvine Mayor, Stephen Choi.

Sorry, just having a little fun.  I like all these guys on a personal level, I'm just worn-out from all the political bologna saturating our city.  And yes, I find Stephen Choi to be just about the worst public speaker ever.  lol

What do you expect? Most of the talented people with great presentation skills went to the private sector.

Dude, speaking in front of a mirror by yourself does NOT count!!!

Dude...If lived in PP i would make you an association board member so I could complain to you on here.

yaliu07 said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
Joe Irvine said:
paperboyNC said:

Dude, speaking in front of a mirror by yourself does NOT count!!!

Yaliu tells it like how it is...

I'll put all complaints in the complain box.. then build a new clubhouse. 

Mind blown.. right?

I believe the Great Park will benefit the city of Irvine. Our property values went up because of the prospect of the Great Park instead of an International Airport. The thought of having a Great Park that's larger than Central Park and the Golden Gate Park is much more valuable to the family oriented City of Irvine. Much more than the out of control overbuilding of mismanaged home growth.

Back