Garden Hill and Sage in Portola Springs

GH said:
How do you like living in PS ?  I read a lot of people here don't like PS ...

A lot of the people (almost all?) who say they don't like PS don't live in PS. They come up with a list of "problems" for PS that aren't really issues: landfill (the only evidence I've noted of it are the trucks on Sand Canyon), far away from things (Woodbury Town Center is less than a 5 minute drive), it's too hot (it's about 1/2 mile further inland than Woodbury), etc etc.

People's opinions of what village is best are usually not based on any direct experience of the villages they hate and I'd take any "takedowns" of a village on here with a grain of salt, esp given the anonymous nature of these forums.

Congrats on your new home purchase!

ps9 said:
Sage round 2 coming back to Portola.

Any owners from Sage I care to comment?

Not an owner, but the KB Salesperson I've talked to said Sage was very popular and got very good feedback.  It will be in enclave 6 (Portola and SandCanyon / 133) -- she said the entrance would be the opposite of the current Arrowhead entrance to enclave 1. They will still be using the model homes of the original Sage development, thus it would most likely be exactly the same as the original one.

bones said:
So prob Lot 1?  Those look like motorcourt homes.  Image from Test from another thread.

most likely yes.  The layout looks very similar to the current Sage lot layout.

I went up to PS a few weeks ago.  It's not far from shops and fwys.. but it's definitely not convenient by any measure.  Plus.. are you getting more then for living a little bit further out?  I don't think so. 

jmoney74 said:
I went up to PS a few weeks ago.  It's not far from shops and fwys.. but it's definitely not convenient by any measure.  Plus.. are you getting more then for living a little bit further out?  I don't think so.

Was it a 15 minute drive??

jmoney74 said:
16.5 minutes.. makes a huge difference!  lol

Damn... that's too far!  Hows the left turn onto Sand Canyon??

PS is going to depreciate so fast because of that extra 1.5 minutes!! I feel sorry for the people that bought there, especially the dumb people at LR!  Ha!

;)

How close would this enclave be to PP ?  wouldn't they eventually build a connecting road to PP ?

bones said:
So prob Lot 1?  Those look like motorcourt homes.  Image from Test from another thread.

29fbfpu.jpg
20gxuma.jpg

GH said:
How close would this enclave be to PP ?  wouldn't they eventually build a connecting road to PP ?

You'd hope they would. Lambert Ranch has connecting roads on either side to PS for instance.

OPEN HOUSE ? THIS WEEKEND
Tour the all new model homes at Sage II at Portola Springs?.
Enjoy a free lunch from the Kogi BBQ Taco Truck?, Sun., Mar. 2, 11:30am?1:30pm.

Sage II at Portola Springs
in Irvine
From the low $700s
? 1,697?1,975 sq. ft.
? 3?4 bedrooms, 2.5?3 baths

Attachments

• sage.jpg
    sage.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 180
GH said:

Kogi taco sounds pretty good.  We can come here for Kogi taco than afterward, visit USC's Las Ventanas open house nearby for his special treat.  I'm going to skip breakfast this Sunday.

lnc said:
GH said:

Kogi taco sounds pretty good.  We can come here for Kogi taco than afterward, visit USC's Las Ventanas open house nearby for his special treat.  I'm going to skip breakfast this Sunday.
Sweet, I'll pick up some lunch on the way to the open house too.  What a win-win.  :D

sorry forgot the fine print at the bottom of that email.. so be early for the free lunch  ;D

Broker Cooperation Welcome. Free lunch available to the first 150 customers or while supplies last. No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with Kogi?, and all trademarks are owned by the trademark owner.

Back