Funny things Joe says...

Not only repeating a multiply falsified debunked story but he told it twice in the same place during the same visit…Oh Joe…

Biden Repeats Debunked Amtrak Story Twice Within an Hour

Biden again tells the widely debunked story of an Amtrak conductor congratulating him for traveling more than a million miles as VP.

The conductor retired from Amtrak in 1993. This never happened. pic.twitter.com/seIZwOnil4

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) November 6, 2023

Less than an hour later, Biden was delivering remarks and told the same story again.

Biden — for the second time in less than an hour — repeats the widely debunked story about an Amtrak conductor congratulating him for traveling more than a million miles on Amtrak as vice president.

Except the conductor retired in 1993, making the story impossible. pic.twitter.com/fUYb5PvJCC

https://ijr.com/biden-debunked-amtrak-story-twice-hour/

Last edited:
Ever the sly foreign diplomat (foreign policy is his strong suit remember). He plays multi-level chess where the rest of us are still knuckle dragging…🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂

But there’s no rail crossing on that bridge 😂😂😂😂
Joe Biden: “About 1:30 a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either by train or by car.”

Although he is old…this never gets old…🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂

Biden Starts Yapping at the Teleprompter Guy During Confused and Embarrassing Speech

Another day, another confused and embarrassing performance from the current White House resident.

Greek Independence Day was the occasion on Thursday, with Joe Biden hosting a reception in the East Room. Why Greek Independence Day is an event worthy of a White House reception wasn't immediately clear, and neither was anything the president said.

Right on cue, Biden did his faux Forrest Gump routine where he inserts himself into every aspect of every culture. It's fitting that just two days before this speech, the president repeated a tall tale about being raised by the Puerto Rican community. Biden has also made similar claims regarding the Jewish and Black communities. There's almost no ethnicity he won't appropriate in some manner.

READ: One of Joe Biden's Tall Tales About His Background Just Got Called Out By Joe Biden
BIDEN: "The only reason I'm able to stand here is because of the Greek community. That's not hyperbole!" pic.twitter.com/rOrpqZhCcl
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 4, 2024
Past that, this speech offered a peek behind the curtain, when Biden started talking to his teleprompter guy after yet another bout of brain breakage.
A confused Biden orders the teleprompter operator to "move all that back" pic.twitter.com/NIZFjNCsZc
I've been following politics for a long time, and I've never seen a president have to order their teleprompter operator to roll the script back. Nothing is surprising when it comes to Biden's mental decline, though, which was made very apparent as he kept talking.
Lastly, it wouldn't be a Biden speech without him repeating a lie he's worn out like an old catcher's mitt. This time, he went with an old mainstay: The falsehood that he traveled "17,000 miles" with Xi Jinping and stood with him on the Tibetan plateau.
BIDEN: "I was once asked by Xi Jinping, and I traveled 17,000 miles with him — I was out at the Tibetan plateau..."

He's lying (again). pic.twitter.com/ffeGtKF1OW
RedState has debunked that claim multiple times. It simply didn't happen, but that hasn't stopped the president from telling the story over and over. He's told it so many times that even The Washington Post couldn't ignore it any longer and offered a correction.
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/0...ing-confused-and-embarrassing-speech-n2172329

At least Trump is funny on purpose…this is our current President….😂😂😂

Biden Says His Uncle May Have Been Eaten by Cannibals

President Joe Biden said Wednesday that his "Uncle Brosie" may have been eaten by cannibals on the Australian island of New Guinea during World War II.

Biden made the comments to the press around 12:05 p.m. Wednesday at Wilkes-Barre Scranton International Airport in Avoca, Pennsylvania, before departing for Pittsburgh to speak to union steelworkers and make an election pitch that includes tripling tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum to protect American producers.

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-war-cannibals-pennsylvania-1891478

Potato Brain Biden Warns Israelis “Don’t Move on Haifa!”… Israel’s Third Largest City

BIDEN: "I made it clear to the Israelis — don't move on Haifa!"

Haifa is a major city *IN* Israel. pic.twitter.com/BdNgoDlGkM

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 18, 2024

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/potato-brain-biden-warns-israelis-dont-move-haifa/

Back