Fresco @ Eastwood Village

Danimal said:
It?s official Fresco is getting Wolf instead of Kitchenaids. Just got email from IP:

????????

Dear Fresco Eastwood Buyers --

In recent months, you may recall conversations discussing the availability of materials, appliances, and other components that may or may not impact you due to supply chain constraints. For some time now, we have been dealing with an industry-wide issue on appliances, and while KitchenAid was the intended "included" package, there was a high probability that your appliances could be substituted by another brand.

Earlier this week, we released delivery of phase 10's appliances, and so, we wanted to officially notify our buyers that the standard KitchenAid appliances are officially replaced by the Sub-Zero/Wolf package which includes a 36" WOLF burner rangetop, 30" WOLF dual-convection oven, 24" WOLF microwave, 24" Asko dishwasher, and 36" Best rangehood.

Attached, we have included the appliance package for you to review with additional information and details.

Good news for you! Wolf (made by subzero) is a great brand. Wish I was getting those instead of GE.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Good for recent buyers. Atleast for phase 8 we ended up getting a mismatch of Kitchen Aid and LG.

I would seriously, walk into sale office and demand the appliance package to swap out and get Wolf. Take a hard line with them. If I am a buyer and getting mis-match appliance on my new house, I would threaten to walk away. See if they want to loose a good buyer.

Compressed-Village said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
Good for recent buyers. Atleast for phase 8 we ended up getting a mismatch of Kitchen Aid and LG.

I would seriously, walk into sale office and demand the appliance package to swap out and get Wolf. Take a hard line with them. If I am a buyer and getting mis-match appliance on my new house, I would threaten to walk away. See if they want to loose a good buyer.

Even the new offering is mis-matched...the Best rangehood and Asko dishwasher are not Wolf.

Compressed-Village said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

It's easy said than done in todays Market when there are plenty of qualified buyers.

box said:
Compressed-Village said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Even the new offering is mis-matched...the Best rangehood and Asko dishwasher are not Wolf.

Wolf doesn't do rangehood, but I'm surprised they didn't give us Cove dishwasher.

Compressed-Village said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

No, you wouldn't. Try that and they take back the house, THEN put in the Wolf appliances and put it back on the market at $500k higher.  This house is phase 8. Even from phase 12 to phase 13, the price went up like $200k.

CalBears96 said:
Compressed-Village said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

No, you wouldn't. Try that and they take back the house, THEN put in the Wolf appliances and put it back on the market at $500k higher.  This house is phase 8. Even from phase 12 to phase 13, the price went up like $200k.

Well, you gotta at least try. :)

Compressed-Village said:
CalBears96 said:
Compressed-Village said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Well, you gotta at least try. :)

We did try. Irvinehomeseeker and I who were both buying in the same phase pushed back and expressed extreme dissatisfaction. I even escalated to higher management. But it?s like Calbears said, they?d be more than happy to take the house back with your earnest money deposit as the cherry on top (contract says no where kitchenaid is a must). If my memory serves me right, some particular individual responded to Irvinehomeseeker ?if you don?t like it don?t buy it? :)

Danimal said:
OCPricedOut said:
Danimal said:
We just did stage 4 upgrades today which includes engineer wood floor, upgrade carpets, upgrade tiles for all bathrooms, powder and laundry, split plantation shutters for all windows except kitchen windows which gets Hunter Douglas blind. 

Few things worth mentioned:
- Wolf appliances is confirmed.
- Discount for model 3x flooring upgrade increases to $3200. Pocket change for what we pay for the upgrades 😀.
- IP designer would not give me blueprint of the house  but allowed me to take screenshots.
Did they provide any information on what models of Wolf appliances will be included, and if they plan to switch from KitchenAid to Wolf for all future phases?

See the link. I couldnt copy via texthttps://ibb.co/SJSkqbz
As for future phrases, i have no idea. I didnt ask.

Curious where you got that appliance list screenshot?

It looks like they were thinking of giving the Wolf 36" Pro Wall range hood, but ended up changing it to the BEST brand range hood.

I wonder what happened, and if anyone actually got the Wolf range hood?

box said:
Danimal said:
OCPricedOut said:
Danimal said:
We just did stage 4 upgrades today which includes engineer wood floor, upgrade carpets, upgrade tiles for all bathrooms, powder and laundry, split plantation shutters for all windows except kitchen windows which gets Hunter Douglas blind. 

- Discount for model 3x flooring upgrade increases to $3200. Pocket change for what we pay for the upgrades 😀.
- IP designer would not give me blueprint of the house  but allowed me to take screenshots.
Did they provide any information on what models of Wolf appliances will be included, and if they plan to switch from KitchenAid to Wolf for all future phases?

It looks like they were thinking of giving the Wolf 36" Pro Wall range hood, but ended up changing it to the BEST brand range hood.

I don't know about Fresco, but we were told back in January that we were getting BEST range hood at Bluffs. Bluffs sales lady showed my wife the catalog of all the appliances we were getting: Wolf rangetop, oven, and microwave, BEST range hood, and Asko dishwasher.

box said:
Danimal said:
OCPricedOut said:
Danimal said:

I got it from the info on Design Center. It may have been a brand description error with the correct model number. I looked up the model (UP26M36SB), it is BEST 36? range hood, not Wolf.  The latest email from IP indicates that it?s  BEST one with the same model number.

Danimal said:
box said:
Danimal said:
OCPricedOut said:
Danimal said:

I got it from the info on Design Center. It may have been a brand description error with the correct model number. I looked up the model (UP26M36SB), it is BEST 36? range hood, not Wolf.  The latest email from IP indicates that it?s  BEST one with the same model number.

Ah, good catch!

Does anyone know the brand and rating of the solar panel installed on Fresco homes? How many kw does each panel produce annually?

Thanks,

Danimal said:
Does anyone know the brand and rating of the solar panel installed on Fresco homes? How many kw does each panel produce annually?

Thanks,

You didn't ask? I was interested in getting the info on the solar panels installed at Highland. I only know that they install 10 panels, but didn't have a chance to find out what brand how many kWH.

CalBears96 said:
Danimal said:

Thanks,

You didn't ask? I was interested in getting the info on the solar panels installed at Highland. I only know that they install 10 panels, but didn't have a chance to find out what brand how many kWH.

No i keep forgetting every time I talk to  IP rep.  ;D
I walked by the home yesterday and saw 14 panels installed. All i know is that they are included with the home fully paid.

There should be a Solar Exhibit in your contract, although I don't know how accurate that is. I don't think it says the manufacturer, but should show the # of panels and power output.

Danimal said:

Thanks,

Mine is Enphase, rating is 3.1 kW for a 13 panel system. I haven?t had a chance to experience peak summer production yet, but on a good day so far a panel produces 
1.6-2 kWh per day depending on its location on the roof. Just mind that they may have changed the solar supplier for newer phases

Yousr said:
Danimal said:

Thanks,

Mine is Enphase, rating is 3.1 kW for a 13 panel system. I haven?t had a chance to experience peak summer production yet, but on a good day so far a panel produces 
1.6-2 kWh per day depending on its location on the roof. Just mind that they may have changed the solar supplier for newer phases
After digging around, i found the paper w/ info on the model installed on mine. It is some sort iof German brand model AXIpremium XL HC BLK that is rated at 370w
https://www.axitecsolar.com/sites/default/files/documents/DB_120zlg_mono XL_HC_BLK_MiA_AUS_1500V.pdf

Back