Flip or Flop

aquabliss said:

Big shocker....NOT!  People can be so gullible, they think that they can also become flippers because it looks so easy on TV.  Those seminars are set up to bleed them dry...like when their day one homework is to increase their credit card limits.  haha  Too bad Tarek and his wife would associate themselves with scams like these. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
aquabliss said:

Big shocker....NOT!  People can be so gullible, they think that they can also become flippers because it looks so easy on TV.  Those seminars are set up to bleed them dry...like when their day one homework is to increase their credit card limits.  haha  Too bad Tarek and his wife would associate themselves with scams like these.

LOL 
http://marketinsitenews.com/real-estate-guru-scam-works/

USCTrojanCPA said:
aquabliss said:

How about Trump University? According to article, Trump wants to exclude campaign statements from trial
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...-exclude-campaign-statements-from-fraud-trial

USCTrojanCPA said:
I wonder if this means that they'll have completing flipper shows now.  haha

I wonder if their having business or money issues.  Often times marriages start to crumble with financial stress.  Usually when money is rolling in, times are good for couples...

hello said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

I wonder if their having business or money issues.  Often times marriages start to crumble with financial stress.  Usually when money is rolling in, times are good for couples...

Generally for typical couple.  However, I think its the other way around for these couples.  They stuck together during the bad times when they lost their jobs after the financial crisis.  Now that they are famous and TV stars, they are getting greedy and fighting over $$$, etc. 

Look what happen to Jon and Kate Plus 8.  Jon and Kate got divorced after making millions.  These couples have more to lose and fight about and they think they can go about without the other as they have millions in the bank to depend on.

Goriot said:
hello said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Generally for typical couple.  However, I think its the other way around for these couples.  They stuck together during the bad times when they lost their jobs after the financial crisis.  Now that they are famous and TV stars, they are getting greedy and fighting over $$$, etc. 

Look what happen to Jon and Kate Plus 8.  Jon and Kate got divorced after making millions.  These couples have more to lose and fight about and they think they can go about without the other as they have millions in the bank to depend on.

good point...  if anyone is looking for a 2.5 million dollar house in Yorba Linda, I have a feeling there will be one on the market very soon...

hello said:
Goriot said:
hello said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

good point...  if anyone is looking for a 2.5 million dollar house in Yorba Linda, I have a feeling there will be one on the market very soon...

Who's how's is that?

Tarek probably found out that Christina is seeing someone else during their "break" and went into a jealous fit.

This is for SoCal: Guys get more jealous after the fact. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
Tarek probably found out that Christina is seeing someone else during their "break" and went into a jealous fit.

Qwerty should have know Tarek would find out.

Happiness said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Qwerty should have know Tarek would find out.

Unbelievable. You said it not me.  ;)

Back