FCB becoming less and less?

PP green and organic concept do not appeal to FCBs. The understated curve entry road and having to swerve around the green house are driving obstacles For FCBs.  They like the the ostentatious Forbidden City entrance with one long and straight blvd with gates, towers and check points. The entry must convey rich rich rich rich and rich. If Developer could add some stone lions then FCBs will be in heaven.

White people like the sophistication of understated elegance while FCBs like the cheap thrill of styrofoam opulence.

irvinehomeshopper said:
PP green and organic concept do not appeal to FCBs. The understated curve entry road and having to swerve around the green house are driving obstacles For FCBs.  They like the the ostentatious Forbidden City entrance with one long and straight blvd with gates, towers and check points. The entry must convey rich rich rich rich and rich. If Developer could add some stone lions then FCBs will be in heaven.

White people like the sophistication of understated elegance while FCBs like the cheap thrill of styrofoam opulence.

It's the black walls.

I'm glad.. better with more diversity.. FCBs.. white flight landing spot... young families.  All good.

irvinehomeshopper said:

I guess that is why Woodbury is ground zero for FCBs.

Me want to work for this Homie guy.

lnc said:
Homie said:
Like I told you J$.. my nanny just bought a place in PP with all cash.  FCB's still in full effect!

Dude, how much did you paid your nanny?

Homie are way richer than I thought, even his nanny can buy a home at PP. :)

irvinehusky said:
Me want to work for this Homie guy.

lnc said:
Homie said:
Like I told you J$.. my nanny just bought a place in PP with all cash.  FCB's still in full effect!

Dude, how much did you paid your nanny?

Homie are way richer than I thought, even his nanny can buy a home at PP. :)

Actually, I'm probably the worse person to work for.  JMoney is the chap you want to be worknig for.

FCBs have to make a trillion hair dryers for us and destroyed their environment and poisoned their future generations so we could take back their money by selling homes to them.

Back in Jr. High, I remember days when the smog would get so bad, we were not allowed to go out for P.E.  Ever since all the factories moved to Mexico & China during the late 90s, I don't think we have ever had any more bad smog days.  The skies are clearer now in S. Cal then ever before.

So I would like to thank China and the EPA for cleaning up my environment.

One of the factory workers I know told me their factory moved to Mexico due to the EPA, and not due to cost.

zubs said:
Zerohedge is reporting that HK realestate is being sold at fire sale prices.  I didn't check into it, but if it's true, FCBs may be drying up her in lala land or even selling their newly bought homes to raise cash.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...quidating-offshore-luxury-homes-scramble-cash

Just keep in mind ZH has been touting a China realestate meltdown for the past 5 yrs.  IHO your turn may be coming up.

HK has been in decline since 1997.  Direct access to China means that there is no need for a third party like HK for business dealings.  Development of Chinese cities also reduced HK's presence as a luxury city for which people go to.  People from Taiwan and China see Shanghai as a much better alternative than HK nowadays.

zubs said:
Zerohedge is reporting that HK realestate is being sold at fire sale prices.  I didn't check into it, but if it's true, FCBs may be drying up her in lala land or even selling their newly bought homes to raise cash.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...quidating-offshore-luxury-homes-scramble-cash

Just keep in mind ZH has been touting a China realestate meltdown for the past 5 yrs.  IHO your turn may be coming up.

They're selling HK to get in on the TIC 2014 Collection.

zubs said:

So, will Irvine be next?

"Wealthy Chinese were blamed for pushing up property prices in the former British territory
The rush to sell coincides with a forecast 10 percent drop in property prices this year as the tax increase and rising borrowing costs cool demand.
Some of the mainland sellers have liquidity issues - say, their companies in China have some difficulties - so they sold the houses to get cash"

zubs said:

Also, China?s benchmark Hang Seng index is in bear market now since it is now down 20% since December 2nd, 2013.

lnc said:
zubs said:

So, will Irvine be next?

"Wealthy Chinese were blamed for pushing up property prices in the former British territory
The rush to sell coincides with a forecast 10 percent drop in property prices this year as the tax increase and rising borrowing costs cool demand.
Some of the mainland sellers have liquidity issues - say, their companies in China have some difficulties - so they sold the houses to get cash"

The amount of money they are spending here is very minimal.  Chinese FCB buy houses as a place for their family to live.  If things go south, they will just move here with money in Swiss accounts.

Irvinecommuter said:
lnc said:
zubs said:

So, will Irvine be next?

The amount of money they are spending here is very minimal.  Chinese FCB buy houses as a place for their family to live.  If things go south, they will just move here with money in Swiss accounts.

That means if the thing go south,  there will be more FCBs :(

lnc said:
Irvinecommuter said:
lnc said:
zubs said:

So, will Irvine be next?

That means if the thing go south,  there will be more FCBs :(

Yup...the US is Chinese FCB's escape hatch.  Doing business in China is a seriously unpredictable proposition.  Government can seize your property/factories at any given moment.  Your connections with the CCP can vanish in a second.  There is no legal/judicial recourse and intellectual property protection is a pipe dream. 

The rich in China have no delusions about the Chinese economy.  They are basically in gold rush mode.  Get as much money as they can in as short of time as possible.  Stash as much of it outside of China as possible and then bail on China if thing go bad.

Back