Ellwood by Richmond American at Beacon Park

If Ellwood is all sold out, how come I got an email from Richmond asking me to tour Nolan plans?  No agenda here.  I was just wondering.

I got the same email. I called the sales Team there and they mentioned its one of the marketing emails that went to everyone who had registered @RAH

irvinehomeshopper said:
I heard as of last night and when was your email received?

Yesterday also... I can see Ellwood being sold out.  Other than no driveway, no backyard, the layout and price are pretty good, relatively...

Not my style though.  I once lived in a similar (but 20 years older) home in other part of Irvine.  Now I'm renting the house with 2 car driveway and nice size (only 4000 sq ft but big in Irvine) and the convenience and privacy are night and day...

So I'll more than likely buy something like I'm renting within a year or so.... may be not a new home...

Clarification:

Developer said all sold out is referring to all phases released with no standing inventory. There are some future phases.

Priced out Jay, the Nolan plan has a 2 car driveway in front of the 2 car garage.

I thought only some Ellwood homes in phase 1 had drive ways.  You mean all Nolan homes have drive way?  Didn't look like they did...

pricedoutJay said:
I thought only some Ellwood homes in phase 1 had drive ways.  You mean all Nolan homes have drive way?  Didn't look like they did...

First phase had a couple Nolan, Nathaniel, and Nash lots with driveways that were not in a motor court.  No future phases will have non-motorcourt lots from the site plan.

All future Nolan plans will have driveways, but they are all at the end of a 6 pack motor court.  They are always inside, so not sure how long they will be, able to accommodate large SUVS, or maneuverability.

At What Phase are they selling right now? What is the current price? When are they ready to deliver homes with speed they are selling? Is motorcourt is that bad? I do not see any non-motorcourt home with in 800k price range? Any info?

I went round the Irvine looking for better homes than BP. Appears to be with brick to brick comparison makes BP is the best. I might be wrong.  But concern is only with MR. Is it really worth?  I want to stop by at Ellwood sales this weekend to see if my name popped up from waiting list yet?

Phase 8 Pricing
Nash: Base price: $825,990
Nathaniel: Base price: $865,990
Nolan: Base price: $886,990

I am not sure of the Lot Premiums if they are charging anything on top of this.

Thanks Kapee,

Looks like the prices are almost same since Phase 6...  It could mean the rapid appreciation (at least for seasonality) is done for a while or this is why they were able to sell faster than other homes...

I wonder how Eastwood and more homes from PS III (?) will affect BP new homes...

pricedoutJay said:
Thanks Kapee,

Looks like the prices are almost same since Phase 6...  It could mean the rapid appreciation (at least for seasonality) is done for a while or this is why they were able to sell faster than other homes...

I wonder how Eastwood and more homes from PS III (?) will affect BP new homes...

I'm curious about it too.

Marin (Marigold clone, 1,948-2,317 sf) in Eastwood Village and Legado (2,040-2,382 sf) in PS III are going to compete directly with Ellwood.   

Both Marin and Legado should price in the $800,000s which is similar to Ellwood, however, the HOA fee and MR will be a big factor sway buyer away from Ellwood.  EV and PS III, like Sonegate and CV, probably going to have HOA around $130-$150 and MR around $3800 with no 2% increases. 

Why no 2% increase, I spoke to a builder in SG and he said it can increase, even if people don't see one doesn't mean it won't happen

pricedoutJay said:
Thanks Kapee,

Question should be how is all this new home inventory going to affect Irvine pricing  :-\

AW said:
Why no 2% increase, I spoke to a builder in SG and he said it can increase, even if people don't see one doesn't mean it won't happen

In Stonegate and CV, the potential 2% increase is only for the base property tax not the MR.  And actually, their MR can decrease overtime once the bond matured or got refinanced to lower rate. 

In BP, both the base property tax and the MR can increase 2% annually. 

lnc said:
AW said:

In Stonegate and CV, the potential 2% increase is only for the base property tax not the MR.  And actually, their MR can decrease overtime once the bond matured or got refinanced to lower rate. 

I'm referring specifically to MR, not base tax.

And so I'm not crazy, I'm looking at Sausalito's sheet, it does state in addition to base tax of 1.06%... special taxes are approx. $5,085 per year, subject to an increase by 2% per year

Did Ellwood capable of delivering homes in time. They say, they are SOLD OUT Phase 8. Phase I dont have dry wall yet. very funny  ;D ;D. I can imagine, they would deliver all homes by end of 2016. Better extend your lease another 12 months after purchase at Ellwood.

Hope you are not buying future home!!!  :D Any update from buyers?

AW said:
lnc said:
AW said:

I'm referring specifically to MR, not base tax.

And so I'm not crazy, I'm looking at Sausalito's sheet, it does state in addition to base tax of 1.06%... special taxes are approx. $5,085 per year, subject to an increase by 2% per year

Base taxes don't increase...it's stuck at 1.06%...value of the home may increase but tax rate stays the same due to Prop 13.

When I bought, there was nothing about an increase MR in Stonegate but it's possible.  The different is that Stonegate is pretty much built out and those the chances of an increase is remote.  Newer communities like BP and Greenwood are nowhere near built out and required a lot more infrastructure work (new streets, new schools, new utilities, etc.).  The longer it takes to build out, the more likely the MR will rise to cover the lack of occupied lots.

java123 said:
Did Ellwood capable of delivering homes in time. They say, they are SOLD OUT Phase 8. Phase I dont have dry wall yet. very funny  ;D ;D. I can imagine, they would deliver all homes by end of 2016. Better extend your lease another 12 months after purchase at Ellwood.

Hope you are not buying future home!!!  :D Any update from buyers?

Initial ETA for close was beginning/mid Nov - pushed back to end of Nov. 

Phase 8 base pricing attached.  I believe all phase 8 had lot premiums since they are on the park side.

Attachments

• IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    847.1 KB · Views: 465
Back