Eastwood Village (Planning Area 5B) coming 2017

Does anyone know what that open piece of land on the southwest corner of Eastwood is? Looks like some kind of basin? There's also another land similar by Jeffrey Trails, next to the west side of Cyprus Village.

soysen said:
Where did this updated map come from? Please do share.

I'll chime in and I'm sure the poster won't be upset because these maps are all public (tract names and specific information are not). You can find maps on the city of Irvine's GIS mapping tool. That's how I used to look at future developments before they were completed. It lists most new street names and even the home shapes sometimes.

I'm sorry but this whole project is way too condensed for its own good.  Go drive around the Woodbury condo area or detached courtyard homes at night and you'll get an idea of how your street in Eastwood Village will look every night.

I agree.  Another boring, sardine packed TIC village.  These lot sizes are super tiny and super cramped-- TIC seems to get greedier with each village.  If Eastwood is not coming online until 2017, who knows what the market will be like.  Orchard Hills has an artificial feel of exclusiveness, so maybe those tiny lots are worth it to people. Eastwood is located across from the mobile home park... 

aquabliss said:
I'm sorry but this whole project is way too condensed for its own good.  Go drive around the Woodbury condo area or detached courtyard homes at night and you'll get an idea of how your street in Eastwood Village will look every night.

agree...

MYOB said:
Tract 17849 ? Flats
3 plans, 1,161-1,463 sf, 2 Bed, 2 Bath (156 units)

Tract 17850 ? Four-pack Motor Court
5 plans, 1,948-2,288 sf, 3-4 Bed, 2.5-3.5 Bath (157 units)

Tract 17851 ? Six-pack Motor Court
3 plans, 1,684-1,898 sf, 3 Bed, 2.5-3 Bath (106 units)

Tract 17854 ? SFR
48? x 74? lot, 4 plans, 2,033-2,411 (2,865 w/ options) sf, 3-4 Bed, 2.5-4 Bath (134 units)

Tract 17855 ? SFR
55?x72? lot (169 units)

Tract 17859 ? SFR
38? x 92? lot, 3 plans, 2,182-2,502 sf, 4 Bed, 3-4 Bath (88 units)

Tract 17860 ? SFR
38? x 92? lot, 3 plans, 2,182-2,502 sf, 4 Bed, 3-4 Bath (71 units)

Tract 17861 ? Rowtown
4 plans, 1,557-1.967 sf, 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath (142 units)

5afe3q.jpg

Any idea what will be going in north of "Alpine"?  Couldn't agree more that TIC wants to pack 'em in and pack 'em in tight..."yards" are now a thing of the past when it comes to new construction

ab said:
Any idea what will be going in north of "Alpine"?  Couldn't agree more that TIC wants to pack 'em in and pack 'em in tight..."yards" are now a thing of the past when it comes to new construction

Per map on page 2 of this thread, north of alpine (lot 7) is going to have 400 units of SFR.

I'm speculating that these 400 units are going to be larger homes  from other builders, not IP.  Similar to northern portion of Stonegate where other builders (Tripoint, RA, KB etc) build larger SFR there.

lnc said:
ab said:

Per map on page 2 of this thread, north of alpine (lot 7) is going to have 400 units of SFR.

I'm speculating that these 400 units are going to be larger homes  from other builders, not IP.  Similar to northern portion of Stonegate where other builders (Tripoint, RA, KB etc) build larger SFR there.

Thank you!  TIC had the opportunity to come in as a competitive SFR builder but the quality and construction I've seen at their other SFR homesites was poor (sloppy concrete work and significant cosmetic issues in what should be pristine model homes).

Just sum up the info from different treads:

Avalon ? Attached Condos, Clusters of Three-Plex and Six-Plex
3 plans, 1,161-1,463 sf, 2 Bed, 2 Bath (156 units)

Helena ? Attached Condos, Clusters of Two to Four-Plex
4 plans, 1,557-1,694 sf, 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath (142 units)

Petaluma (Jasmine clone) ? Six-pack Motor Court, Detached Condos
3 plans, 1,684-1,898 sf, 3 Bed, 2.5-3 Bath (106 units)

Marin (Marigold clone) ? Four-pack Motor Court, Detached Condos
5 plans, 1,948-2,317 sf, 3-4 Bed, 2.5-3.5 Bath (157 units)

Belvedere (similar to Laurel & Strada)? SFR
48? x 74? lot, 4 plans, 2,033-2,952 sf, 3-4 Bed, 2.5-4 Bath (134 units)

Piedmont (Saratoga/Terrazza clone)? SFR
38? x 92? lot, 3 plans, 2,165-2,502 sf, 4 Bed, 3-4 Bath (71 units on the south and 88 units on the north)

mr7ed1.jpg

ChasingRainbows said:
@ Inc

Do you have any info on the lot designated as SFR next to Belvedere (which will be Tract 17855)?

No new info on that VTTM 17855 (lot 5).

Some of the info I got are from that Irvine City Planning pdf posted by PS9 here at page 8 of this thread.

http://www.irvinequickrecords.com/sirepub/view.aspx?cabinet=published_meetings&fileid=16320800

In that document, builders have not file planning for that track yet so its going to be a later project. 

The lot for this track (55'x72', 3960 sq.ft.) is bigger than Belvedere's,  so it's going to be something slightly larger than Belvedere.  Currently IP don't build anything bigger than Laurel/Strada/Belvedere, so it's very likely this will be done by some builder other than IP.

@ ChasingRainbows

Have you notice some of the lots from that track 17855 can be as large as 9000 sq.ft.

If you go back to the map and info posted by PS9 at page 8 of this thread, it shows that this project has a few very large lot toward the north, next to the Hicks Canyon Trail.  The land is flat so every sf of the lot is useful.

The info also shows that the minimum lot size is 3944 sf, average lot size is 4159 sf and maximum lot size is 9363 sf.

So there's going to be some home from this track that are back against Hicks Canyon Trail, no neighbor behind the house, facing south and very generous lot size, we got a winning combination here. 

Back