Dow?

Politicians are doing there job. But I dont know if it?s a good job. (Both parries) The US debt is spiraling out of control due to the tax cuts.

The US taxpayers are on the hook for the Truml Farm Baliout. This is way worst than TARP. At least the US government recovered what they paid out plus more under the TARP program.

eyephone said:
America is not safe with Fatty Kim. Fatty Kim made a threat and what did Trump do? Trump responded with a beautiful vase comment. Who even talks about a vase these days? If someone sent me a vase I would not open it and like reject the package. (I didn?t order no vase!) Also, America is not safe with mass shootings and opioids. Trump has done nothing. I say it again Trump is weak in natuaonal security and the GOP knows it.

Don?t get me started about the US drone!

Kings said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
I?m gonna stick with Dow over 32,000, probably exceeding that inter year but ending it with over 10% gain. (After Trump victory)

Naw. How can Trump win? He?s weak on national security.
;D

He will. Remember, you heard it here first!

There?s no counter argument that he is not weak on national security. Therefore it?s true. Sorry responding to fat Kim?s threat that he might send me a vase is like totally weak.

the average american voter hasn't thought about nk in over a year.  national security is not an issue voters care about right now - america is safe.

the average american voter looks at their bank accounts at least once a month and sees higher wages, soaring investments, and trump's smiling face reminding them of it on the tv every day  :D

trump_supreme_court-2.jpg

Looks like the drone has now been avenged.  ;D

irvinehomeowner said:
Who said to sell TSLA? :)

Selling TSLA too early probably caused a lot of FOMO so some buyers may have been chasing the stock higher but trying to short the stock would have been really painful. haha

Anyone check out the prices of Tesla calls today (for this week expiry).  Some crazy action here. 

For some contracts, a $300 investment on Friday would be work $120,000 today. 

Yes, that's $120k from a $300 option contract purchase.

aquabliss said:
Anyone check out the prices of Tesla calls today (for this week expiry).  Some crazy action here. 

Which call option purchase of $300 would have resulted in a $120k gain?

USCTrojanCPA said:
aquabliss said:

Crap, my math was wrong, this hit me on the way home haha...

However, the $1,100.00 call for this week expiry went from .01c on Friday to .80c at close today.

So $300 on Friday would be worth $24k today at close.  My bad.

aquabliss said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
aquabliss said:

Crap, my math was wrong, this hit me on the way home haha...

However, the $1,100.00 call for this week expiry went from .01c on Friday to .80c at close today.

So $300 on Friday would be worth $24k today at close.  My bad.

It's the Monday after the Super Bowl so I'll let it slide.  haha  That's still very impressive.

Whoa this morning, the $1,100 call for Feb7 is trading at $11.00

So from Friday .01 to Tuesday $11.00!?  $300 on Friday would now be worth $300k+!?

Do I still have Super Bowl hangover?... haha

Chinese supply lines are screwed due to the virus.
Last week CCP announced cutting tariffs on US goods, and they also printed more money to strengthen their stock.

It looks like it worked as the past 5 days, their stock and our stocks have been rising. 

But with plants in US/Mexico unable to get their components from the delay in China, how long until it starts showing up in stock price?

A plant near Shanghai sent me a letter 2 weeks ago saying they wouldn't come back to work until FEB 10 (today). 
Today they sent me a letter saying work is delayed until FEB 17.

It may be time to dump.

Seems like with any material panic there will be central banks out there that will throw a whole lot of liquidity at the downturn.

Back