Do you think bk?s posts are racist in nature ?

In my sleepless nights, I have browsed and read old threads to learn more about Irvine real estate and housing market in preparation of my first home purchase. Some of the old threads are very interesting and informative, especially the ones that Bkshopr is involved.

I find Bkshopr's postings offer very unique and refreshing perspective and not at all racial discriminating. Branding, architectural and community designs, and cultural and ethnic influence, and especially feng shui, are factors that I believe worth considering and can supplement fundamental analysis very well to help one finding a property that's both affordable and a good investment.

^ LOL. Since I am female, that would be the first time anyone has described me as a <strong>male</strong>-chauvinist pig. ;-)

[quote author="serious weapon" date=1229796352]Didn't you know that bk has a Confederate flag and the numbers "01" plastered all over his car?</blockquote>

I also wear white cone hat. My organization is 888 instead of KKK.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1230006145][quote author="serious weapon" date=1229796352]Didn't you know that bk has a Confederate flag and the numbers "01" plastered all over his car?</blockquote>

I also wear white cone hat. My organization is 888 instead of KKK.</blockquote>

Now that is one lucky racist.

[quote author="serious weapon" date=1230010254][quote author="bkshopr" date=1230006145][quote author="serious weapon" date=1229796352]Didn't you know that bk has a Confederate flag and the numbers "01" plastered all over his car?</blockquote>

I also wear white cone hat. My organization is 888 instead of KKK.</blockquote>

Now that is one lucky racist.</blockquote>

Gotti,

What happen to you? Did you buy fairy godmothers wrong X'mas gifts?

[quote author="skek" date=1230013100]Why the name change, Gotti, er serious weapon, er SW, er...?</blockquote>

pssh.. small caliber....

love the dog though... it may be an emo dog...

:lol:

-bix

[quote author="biscuitninja" date=1230018507][quote author="skek" date=1230013100]Why the name change, Gotti, er serious weapon, er SW, er...?</blockquote>

pssh.. small caliber....

love the dog though... it may be an emo dog...

:lol:

-bix</blockquote>

What the hell ninjie?!?!? Why you gotta bag on my caliber?

Back