Din Tai Fun coming to SCP!

SCP Is know to have the best maintenance staff that clean, pick up, and polish all day long. However, they can't keep up with the Chinese nationals that squat on outside of Sears waiting for DTF  who litter hundreds of cigarette butts on the ground.

I  am surprised that the yelp ratings are lower than the others.  Seems like the ability to shop while waiting is actually a plus.

Obviously the SCP branch hasn't paid yelp the extortion money to hide the bad reviews yet.

Stop by for lunch today was surprised that there's no wait and the restaurant was only about 70% full around 12 pm.  I'm sure on weekend it will be different but it's just seem slow compares to the Arcadia location.

The service was surprising good for a Chinese eatery and our non-Chinese/Asian waiter can actually pronounce xiao long bao and shu mai perfectly.  Impressive.

Oh and guess who is making those dumplings behind that big glass window now, the ever reliable Hispanics. :) 

lnc said:
Stop by for lunch today was surprised that there's no wait and the restaurant was only about 70% full around 12 pm.  I'm sure on weekend it will be different but it's just seem slow compares to the Arcadia location.

The service was surprising good for a Chinese eatery and our non-Chinese/Asian waiter can actually pronounce xiao long bao and shu mai perfectly.  Impressive.

Oh and guess who is making those dumplings behind that big glass window now, the ever reliable Hispanics. :) 

The hype has died down. This is normal now

lnc said:

That's what we do Inc, we make the world go round :)

Prelim family rating of Joe's Shanghai XLB compared to DTF's:

DTF is the clear winner!  Detailed review to come.....

Back