Diamond District (??) off Jamboree and Alton

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1250126886]Here is the trick. drive behind the neighboring industrial buildings via the delivery alley at the back and this no traffic path will take to to the entrance of the parking structure at the rear of the center. No sun, no crazy Asian drivers, plenty of parkings, and direct connection to the stores without ever having to stepping out to the parking lot and risk getting run over by Asian drivers.</blockquote>

I think we're talking about the same thing right BK?

[quote author="optimusprime" date=1250120512]The trick is to avoid the open lot. After you make that left turn off Alton into Diamond Plaza's main entrance, just head straight towards the factory and then make a left and head for the parking garage. You avoid all the hassles of bad drivers who don't understand what to do at a 3 way stop.</blockquote>

[quote author="optimusprime" date=1250129864][quote author="bkshopr" date=1250126886]Here is the trick. drive behind the neighboring industrial buildings via the delivery alley at the back and this no traffic path will take to to the entrance of the parking structure at the rear of the center. No sun, no crazy Asian drivers, plenty of parkings, and direct connection to the stores without ever having to stepping out to the parking lot and risk getting run over by Asian drivers.</blockquote>

[quote author="optimusprime" date=1250120512]The trick is to avoid the open lot. After you make that left turn off Alton into Diamond Plaza's main entrance, just head straight towards the factory and then make a left and head for the parking garage. You avoid all the hassles of bad drivers who don't understand what to do at a 3 way stop.</blockquote></blockquote>

Sorry, I missed your post. Was that you that almost side swiped me from the opposite direction when we were both driving way beyond the Asian speed limit? The alley is our secret and we should not have posted it here. Did you see me driving blindfolded by my dental floss? It is a lot safer than the welding shield the woman wore that obscured her blind spot.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1250131079][quote author="optimusprime" date=1250129864][quote author="bkshopr" date=1250126886]Here is the trick. drive behind the neighboring industrial buildings via the delivery alley at the back and this no traffic path will take to to the entrance of the parking structure at the rear of the center. No sun, no crazy Asian drivers, plenty of parkings, and direct connection to the stores without ever having to stepping out to the parking lot and risk getting run over by Asian drivers.</blockquote>

[quote author="optimusprime" date=1250120512]The trick is to avoid the open lot. After you make that left turn off Alton into Diamond Plaza's main entrance, just head straight towards the factory and then make a left and head for the parking garage. You avoid all the hassles of bad drivers who don't understand what to do at a 3 way stop.</blockquote></blockquote>

Sorry, I missed your post. Was that you that almost side swiped me from the opposite direction when we were both driving way beyond the Asian speed limit? The alley is our secret and we should not have posted it here. Did you see me driving blindfolded by my dental floss? It is a lot safer than the welding shields the woman wore that obscured her blind spot.</blockquote>

LOL...that was me sporting the hockey mask :) Love the parking structure short cut, been parking that way since Nov 08'!! HAHAHA

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1250131079][quote author="optimusprime" date=1250129864][quote author="bkshopr" date=1250126886]Here is the trick. drive behind the neighboring industrial buildings via the delivery alley at the back and this no traffic path will take to to the entrance of the parking structure at the rear of the center. No sun, no crazy Asian drivers, plenty of parkings, and direct connection to the stores without ever having to stepping out to the parking lot and risk getting run over by Asian drivers.</blockquote>

Sorry, I missed your post. Was that you that almost side swiped me from the opposite direction when we were both driving way beyond the Asian speed limit? The alley is our secret and we should not have posted it here. Did you see me driving blindfolded by my dental floss? It is a lot safer than the welding shield the woman wore that obscured her blind spot.</blockquote>

bk is talking about coming into the plaza from mcgaw, not alton.

[quote author="acpme" date=1250132909][quote author="bkshopr" date=1250131079][quote author="optimusprime" date=1250129864][quote author="bkshopr" date=1250126886]Here is the trick. drive behind the neighboring industrial buildings via the delivery alley at the back and this no traffic path will take to to the entrance of the parking structure at the rear of the center. No sun, no crazy Asian drivers, plenty of parkings, and direct connection to the stores without ever having to stepping out to the parking lot and risk getting run over by Asian drivers.</blockquote>

Sorry, I missed your post. Was that you that almost side swiped me from the opposite direction when we were both driving way beyond the Asian speed limit? The alley is our secret and we should not have posted it here. Did you see me driving blindfolded by my dental floss? It is a lot safer than the welding shield the woman wore that obscured her blind spot.</blockquote>

bk is talking about coming into the plaza from mcgaw, not alton.</blockquote>

My way ends up on McGaw too...BK's way I believe you have to use the Von Karman entrance. Either way works, whatever floats your boat.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1250124204][quote author="High Gravity" date=1250122709]Anyone been to the Plush Karaoke Lounge at DJ? I saw a sign for it while waiting in the New Capital dim sum line over the weekend. AFAIK, it is the first Karaoke establishment in Irvine.

</blockquote>
Ack... there goes the neighborhood.

What's next? A "massage" parlor?</blockquote>

Look in Craiglist.

Back