The Dennys that I drove by in Irvine (off Sand Canyon and the 5 freeway) had a line of 50 people outside the door at around 1pm. It was mostly elder people and young teenagers.tmare said:Is anyone doing any sort of research to see if this strategy works or is it just a big right off for the company? I know Macy's lost a lawsuit but they were hoping that the recent giveaway that resulted in similar lines was going to translate into some actual sales. Who knows, but I have a feeling that those who show up for these freebies probably won't become paying customers.
usctrojanman29 said:The Dennys that I drove by in Irvine (off Sand Canyon and the 5 freeway) had a line of 50 people outside the door at around 1pm. It was mostly elder people and young teenagers.tmare said:Is anyone doing any sort of research to see if this strategy works or is it just a big right off for the company? I know Macy's lost a lawsuit but they were hoping that the recent giveaway that resulted in similar lines was going to translate into some actual sales. Who knows, but I have a feeling that those who show up for these freebies probably won't become paying customers.
no_vaseline said:The only way I'm going to eat at Denny's is if somebody pays me.
SoCal78 said:Seriously? I think it's one of the best places ever. They serve breakfast all day. What more can you ask.
SoCal78 said:I suppose you people don't like IHOP either.
SoCal78 said:no_vaseline said:The only way I'm going to eat at Denny's is if somebody pays me.
Seriously? I think it's one of the best places ever. They serve breakfast all day. What more can you ask.
Dennys and IHOP are places to stroll into after a drunken ;ate night outing when the munchies hit. hahaSoCal78 said:I suppose you people don't like IHOP either.
usctrojanman29 said:Dennys and IHOP are getting places to stroll into after a drunken out at a club later at night when the munchies hit. hahaSoCal78 said:I suppose you people don't like IHOP either.
SoCal78 said:usctrojanman29 said:Dennys and IHOP are getting places to stroll into after a drunken out at a club later at night when the munchies hit. hahaSoCal78 said:I suppose you people don't like IHOP either.
Are you drunk as you write this? It makes no sense.
My bad, big typos....fixed now.SoCal78 said:usctrojanman29 said:Dennys and IHOP are getting places to stroll into after a drunken out at a club later at night when the munchies hit. hahaSoCal78 said:I suppose you people don't like IHOP either.
Are you drunk as you write this? It makes no sense.