COVID-19 Retail Openings and Closures

Crumbl is expanding fast. I would recommend a trip to their Orange or Newport location to try this weeks flavors.

Crumbl is overrated and overpriced to me.

Rather get Dough & Arrow, Insomnia, mochi cookies at Fill or any of the upscale market cookies.

irvinehomeowner said:

Rather get Dough & Arrow, Insomnia, mochi cookies at Fill or any of the upscale market cookies.

I used to trust your culinary tastes :)

Crumbl is way better than dough and arrow. I am a fan of fill bake shop though. Not sure if you tried Paderia in Irvine - they have really thick cookies and are excellent.

aquabliss said:
Went Saturday morning and drove right to the pump.  Enjoy it while it lasts

Stopped by Tustin Ranch Costco today around 2pm. It's spilling out to the streets now, so I just left.

CalBears96 said:
aquabliss said:
Went Saturday morning and drove right to the pump.  Enjoy it while it lasts

Stopped by Tustin Ranch Costco today around 2pm. It's spilling out to the streets now, so I just left.

I got gas at 3pm today and pulled up right to the pump but almost all the pumps were full.

irvinehomeowner said:

Tried Crumbl for the first time tonight.  My gawd those cookies are awful.  Never again.

Anyone knows what's going on with Maji Curry that's under construction for at least 2 years now?

Curry house went under screwing all its employee, and coco Ichiban went down hill since COVID. We were all eyeing a new JP curry place to open... but it's now two years and nothing seem to be happening.

Not sure which was lower effort, Maji Curry or (the now defunct) C Fruitlife across the street
Maji gets my vote.
Drove by the other day while their doors are open for renovation.
They haven't even install millwork in the restaurant yet.
I'm not sure how the heck Irvine company allowed them to drag it this long.

Back