coronavirus

Shocker. Vitamin D
helps protect Covid. There was also a study in 2020 80% of Covid hospitalization are Vitamin D deficient.
Better mask up and stay indoors, the Government said.

This was before the vaccine was available.

Record number of deaths in US from cardiovascular disease early in pandemic: Report shows​

At least 928,741 Americans died from cardiovascular disease-related causes in 2020, the annual statistical report revealed. That represents the largest one-year increase since 2015 and tops the previous high of 910,000 deaths recorded in 2003, according to the American Heart Association.

So Pfizer admits they are engineering new variants of Covid virus in their lab because of government regulation.

Source: Pfizer

This is twice that Liar has refuted akula but no clapback.

Funny how party lines work.
Maybe because I'm polite about it? It's not about winning an argument for me, but about getting to the truth. There are many aspects of the pandemic response that were not backed by science or data, but rather hysteria, and I'm sure akula and I agree on a lot of those things.

How do you know? Are you Hamlin's dad? If you didn't get it... my responses where meant to be sarcastic because anyone who is drawing this connection is ridiculous.

It's sad that you guys are using this incident to push forward your agenda... notice instead of being concerned about his health, the first thing you two said was "it's because of the vacccine".

And akula doubles down and says ALL heart-related incidents in young athletes are vaccine related.

Wow... this is low even for morekaos... if LL jumps in here I will know the world has gone crazy.
All I said was what everybody was thinking…common sense always wins out…

NFL Players’ Association Urged to Screen for Heart Issues Over Vaccine Side Effects

The NFL Players’ Association is being urged to offer players cardiac screening in light of the growing concern over COVID-19 vaccines causing heart inflammation.
Most NFL players received a COVID-19 vaccine under pressure from teams and the league.
“Safety signals illustrate that the near and long-term health outcomes of the COVID-19 vaccines remain uncertain,” Leslie Manookian, president and founder of the fund, told DeMaurice Smith, executive director of the association (NFLPA), in the missive.
“A multitude of adverse reactions to these injections, including myocarditis, are wide ranging and confirmed, and as such, prudence dictates that the NFLPA investigate the extent to which the COVID-19 shots may have resulted in injury, compromised health or death of players,” Manookian said.
She pointed out that Damar Hamlin, a safety for the Buffalo Bills, suffered a cardiac arrest on the field during a Monday NightFootball game in January. The reason for the incident remains unknown; Hamlin declined to convey what his doctors told him during a recent televised interview. Former NFL players have also suffered heart attacks and strokes following vaccination.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/nfl-p...issues-over-vaccine-side-effects_5060341.html

All I said was what everybody was thinking
Only you and akula. And now you are 'fessing up that you did draw this ridiculous conclusion.

Vaccine was farthest from my mind when I heard about Hamlin's incident.

Even Twitter now has this conspiracy that Hamlin's non-profit was donated millions to be quiet about what caused this issue... so crazy.

Only you and akula. And now you are 'fessing up that you did draw this ridiculous conclusion.

Vaccine was farthest from my mind when I heard about Hamlin's incident.

Even Twitter now has this conspiracy that Hamlin's non-profit was donated millions to be quiet about what caused this issue... so

But not a ridiculous conclusion anymore. Just common sense, some thing that seems to be missing a lot these days.

But not a ridiculous conclusion anymore. Just common sense, some thing that seems to be missing a lot these days.
Where is this so called common proof then?

That's the only thing that's been missing every day from your posts... actual evidence. Did you find that voter fraud smoking gun yet? Been waiting a few years for that common sense to kick in.

Where is this so called common proof then?

That's the only thing that's been missing every day from your posts... actual evidence. Did you find that voter fraud smoking gun yet? Been waiting a few years for that common sense to kick in.
But there have been several instances of voter fraud, though....committed by Republican voters.

Funny how all the “conspiracy theories” are being proven true….masks ineffectiveness, lockdowns impotence, school closures damages, children’s low risk of infection, vaccine ineffectiveness, vaccines negative side effects, vaccine manufacturer’s collusion and corruption, alternate treatments effectiveness, ventilator shortages, the miracle of sweet sweet natural immunity, and now lab origin is confirmed…aren’t you a bit tired of defending all the lies?...

COVID lab leak is a scandal of media and government censorship

The Wall Street Journal reports that the Energy Department has concluded that the COVID pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak.

The conclusion is reportedly based on a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress. Many will be exploring why the scientific evidence of a lab leak was so slow to emerge from intelligence agencies.

However, for my part, the most alarming aspect was the censorship, not the science.

There will continue to be a debate over the origins of COVID-19, but now there will be an actual debate.

For years, the media and government allied to treat anyone raising a lab theory as one of three possibilities: con

https://nypost.com/2023/02/26/covid-lab-leak-is-a-scandal-of-media-and-government-censorship/

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

U.S. agency’s revised assessment is based on new intelligence

WASHINGTON—The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

The shift by the Energy Department, which previously was undecided on how the virus emerged, is noted in an update to a 2021 document by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines’s office.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-origin-china-lab-leak-807b7b0a

Didn't I mention this before? That theory of a lab leak is plausible and not the live animal market theory. I should search this thread somewhere.

I think the contention was if it was an intentional leak or not.

I think you may be misunderstanding what the alternate theory is. It's not that the Chinese engineered this virus, it could be they were studying it and someone in the lab accidentally got infected. So, it was a naturally occurring virus but ground zero was not the wet market:

Check out this article (which also quotes Michael Osterholm):
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...sed-chinese-lab-heres-four-things-know-143987

Tinfoil hat or not, that sounds like plausible alternative to how this got out.

I don't know which is true but I wasn't arguing the science of whether it was a naturally occurring virus... just the origin of the infection.
Here you go morekaos... I knew I mentioned this before.

If it was created by them, or us with them is really not relevant. What is, is that by accident or on purpose they let it out. “Scientists” here and elsewhere knowingly covered it up. We were lied to …Culpability is all on them and they should pay the price.

Back