coronavirus

As to the politics of this....

Thread opened 1/21/2020

The Tang Menace mentioned coordination with Chinese leadership on Covid-19 response.... During the State of The Union Address - February 4th, 2020

Plenty of work was being done, just not visible to the general public. This is standard operating procedure, no matter the administration in power.

I think people don't remember this because Covid-19 wasn't really on that many peoples minds this early in the pandemic and because Nancy tore up her only copy of the speech.

My. 02c

Are your rates low as owning.com?
I clicked your link but it does not work. Please give your companies website. (Google.com?)

God bless America

Soylent Green Is People said:

Thread opened 1/21/2020

The Tang Menace mentioned coordination with Chinese leadership on Covid-19 response.... During the State of The Union Address - February 4th, 2020

Plenty of work was being done, just not visible to the general public. This is standard operating procedure, no matter the administration in power.

I think people don't remember this because Covid-19 wasn't really on that many peoples minds this early in the pandemic and because Nancy tore up her only copy of the speech.

My. 02c

Your starting to loose your credibility like Morekas. Lol
Where do I get the low interest rate?

Soylent Green Is People said:

Thread opened 1/21/2020

My. 02c

Eyephone,

I hope you will find some measure of peace in the coming days. Good luck to whatever your endeavors may be.

My .02c

SGIP

1. Looking out for the the little guy. Looking to refi take a look at owning.com or sofi
2. To inform people about the virus. Am I the only one that is concern? Multiple people on TI have mentioned that the water  bottles at Costco is out due to high of demand.

It's a funny cultural thing.  In Asia, you can't drink the tap water, so people always drink bottled water.
Thus, bottle water being all bought up @costco.

But we're Americans..we drink from the tap. 

Perhaps the buyers of water think we are flint.

eyephone said:
1. Looking out for the the little guy. Looking to refi take a look at owning.com or sofi
2. To inform people about the virus. Am I the only one that is concern? Multiple people on TI have mentioned that the water  bottles at Costco is out due to high of demand.

ABC article: The Costco in Mountain View ran out of water and Clorox wipes. Customer saying out of rice.
https://abc7news.com/5976785

Click the link and check out the picture. The customer climbed up the metal rack. It looks crazier than Black Friday.

Newsweek article: The American Red Cross issued a statement on Thursday advising residents on ways to "be ready for any emergency" and "prepare in case this new coronavirus risk level increases in the U.S."

"Have a supply of food staples and household supplies like laundry detergent and bathroom items, and diapers if you have small children," the organization said.

"Check to make sure you have at least a 30-day supply of your prescription medications, and have other health supplies on hand, including pain relievers, stomach remedies, cough and cold medicines, fluids with electrolytes, and vitamins," it added.
https://www.newsweek.com/coronaviru...paper-shortages-costco-walmart-target-1489981

So if everyone is freaking out and the Fed is slashing to keep the band playing, will I be able to find a contractor that will bid a job without a price that he can't say no to?

Rice section at Mituwa Japanese market in Irvine (Sunday morning).

Attachments

• GetAttachmentThumbnail-11.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail-11.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 138
  • GetAttachmentThumbnail-10.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail-10.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 122
  • GetAttachmentThumbnail-9.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail-9.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 129
  • GetAttachmentThumbnail-8.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail-8.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 114
Costco (Tustin) on Sunday - no more water (but they had lots of tp).

Attachments

• GetAttachmentThumbnail-6.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail-6.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 132
Costco (Tustin) on Sunday.  What did everyone stock up on?

Photo #1: Nissin Cup Noodles
Photo #2: Swanson Chicken Broth
Photo #3: Four Monks Distilled Vinegar
Photo #4: Organic Sugar

Attachments

• GetAttachmentThumbnail-5.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail-5.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 123
  • GetAttachmentThumbnail-4.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail-4.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 112
  • GetAttachmentThumbnail-3.jpg