Congrats to Panda!!

irvinehomeowner

So the world has 2 more Irvine-lovers (or is that Georgia lovers?)... congrats to the Panda and his Mrs. and welcome to the Parent Club.

Everything you thought was so amazing before... pales to having kids and I wish you the best of luck because having more than one at a time is quite a challenge.

When you have free time (probably not until 2012), let us know how things are going.

Maybe when your twin boys get older they can do these kind of commercials:
[youtube]YMF4l_N_nHQ[/youtube]
(Did you name them Tom-Tom and Eddie?)

Truly the best thing to happen to you. Many congrats!!! Get back to us when after you finally get some sleep...probably 2011.

Hello everyone..
Thanks for the congrats. I've been meaning to write something on TI, but when i am holding one twin on my left arm and other twin on my right arm, I don't have a hand to type. Becoming a new father is an amazing experience and babies grow so fast. I wish they will just stay this size forever. I'm married to a wonderful wife, and we seem to work well as a team. She tries to sleep between 6pm - midnight while i take care of the boys, and I've been going to bed from midnight to 6am while she takes care of the boys. It is seriously a 24 hour job.. but we are trying to enjoy every minute of it. Their cuteness surely makes up for all the sleepless nights. Even though my new family will not be moving to Irvine, TalkIrvine and IHB will always have a special place in my heart.

joshandryan.jpg

IHO and RC, I know you guys don't have a facebook account, so here are the video links of my baby panda twins. 

:)http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z4HBM/hash/3krgnmig.swf?v=376729921241&ev=0  :)

http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z4HBM/hash/3krgnmig.swf?v=383587291241&ev=0

So cute!!! Good thing they don't look like their dad (just kidding).

Man... those were the days... in a few years you'll wish they could lay peacefully with each other:

"DAAAAD.... Tom-Tom hit me!"
"Eddie hit me first!"

I think twins are awesome... tiring... but so cool.

Panda said:
Hello everyone..
Thanks for the congrats. I've been meaning to write something on TI, but when i am holding one twin on my left arm and other twin on my right arm, I don't have a hand to type. Becoming a new father is an amazing experience and babies grow so fast. I wish they will just stay this size forever. I'm married to a wonderful wife, and we seem to work well as a team. She tries to sleep between 6pm - midnight while i take care of the boys, and I've been going to bed from midnight to 6am while she takes care of the boys. It is seriously a 24 hour job.. but we are trying to enjoy every minute of it. Their cuteness surely makes up for all the sleepless nights. Even though my new family will not be moving to Irvine, TalkIrvine and IHB will always have a special place in my heart.

joshandryan.jpg

IHO and RC, I know you guys don't have a facebook account, so here are the video links of my baby panda twins. 

:)http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z4HBM/hash/3krgnmig.swf?v=376729921241&ev=0  :)

http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z4HBM/hash/3krgnmig.swf?v=383587291241&ev=0

Great to hear that you and your wife worked out a system.  Very wise to try to enjoy every tiring sleepless moments with the little ones.  They won't be little for long.  Take an enormous amount of digital pictures and video.  You'll be glad you did.  All that frustration and tiredness melts away every single time you stare at them.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Panda, were you surprised how big they were at birth? Over 5 lbs. each... and your wife looks petite. That's a whole-'lotta baby all at once. You've got two big, healthy boys.

SoCal78 said:
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Panda, were you surprised how big they were at birth? Over 5 lbs. each... and your wife looks petite. That's a whole-'lotta baby all at once. You've got two big, healthy boys.

Yeah.. i was very suprised. Our doctor told us it was like seeing a baby having a baby because my wife is so tiny. lol

Congrats to Panda!!!!

They are just adorable!!!  You will absolutely love the experience.  Take lots of pics and videos.

Sure brings back some memories.

Does anybody know how to embed Facebook videos to TalkIrvine like i do with youtube videos? I have 55 minutes more to go on a video upload on FB where i am teaching one of my baby Pandas kung fu.. You TalkIrvine folks will enjoy it :)  Stay tuned.

Back