Concerns over dump/great park contamination/truck pollution on sand canyon

btw ur link on the arsenic level in irvine says the range is from "not detected" to 7.0ppb, with the fedearl acceptable level being 10ppb... then ur following post says...

Arsenic Level in Tap Water
(in parts per billion, or ppb)

Approximate Total Cancer Risk
(assuming 2 liters consumed/day)

0.5 ppb  1 in 10,000
1 ppb  1 in 5,000
3 ppb  1 in 1,667
4 ppb  1 in 1,250
5 ppb  1 in 1,000
10 ppb  1 in 500

20 ppb  1 in 250
25 ppb  1 in 200
50 ppb  1 in 100

i dunno what u take of these stats but personally i still think the federal level has a pretty low standard (10ppb 1:500 get cancer)... i dont understand how u can see these numbers and still say irvine actually has low levels... maybe we are reading these numbers differently... but i dunno, i remember when i was looking into this 10ppb is suffice for restaurants that dont use filters to require to post those cancer signs so ive been kinda iffy...

boiling water actually increases arsenic levels cause it doesnt boil away while the actual H2O boils away... so it actually increases arsenic ppb concentration

no its more like the reverse... like reverse osmosis style, ur drool doesnt melt anything, but what happens is u'll feel absolutely normal usually, but once the arsenic reaches a critical point, ull begin melting from the inside out... prognosis also states that you also have a 20% chance of waking up and becoming the predator

ur drool only turns alien if u injest enough chloramine, which contains ammonia (an acid)... irvines water occasionally has high levels of that too...

prognosis doesnt say anything about injesting both arsenic to critical levels AND chloramine at the same time so we dunno if there is a possibility that ull turn predator AND have alien drool...

Irvinehomeowner Prime said:
If you get enough arsenic in your system, will your drool melt things like the Alien in "Alien"?

Back