Chinese Real Estate's New Frontier Is US

test said:
Just wait until San Onofre goes nuclear.  Socal will have the lowest property prices in the nation.

San Onofre nuke plant shut down for quite some time already. no need to worry about this so much.

Irvine_Dreamer said:
The California Court Company said:
Saw a tour bus full of Chinese looking people in Stonegate yesterday. home shopping tour? Maybe they were looking for Foothill Ranch but got lost
OMG!
SG is on their itinerary now?
I better grab IP brochures and start selling it to them. 
Or take some group photo shots in front of the model homes for money.
Need extra money to do landscaping now.

blocks said:
Also saw a bus of Mainland China tourists/investors back when maricopa opened.
Maybe they become part of the neighbors now.

Like this Silver State Trailways bus in Woodbury? Tourists with knapsacks taking pictures of produce and shoppers inside Ralph's. I took a pic of him taking a pic of me but that turned out blurry. I hope he likes his picture of me taking a picture of him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swH8-A7u47k[/youtube]

Attachments

• 2011-02-12_15-14-25_526.jpg
    2011-02-12_15-14-25_526.jpg
    627 KB · Views: 161
  • 2011-02-12_15-15-19_945.jpg
    2011-02-12_15-15-19_945.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 197
blocks said:
Also saw a bus of Mainland China tourists/investors back when maricopa opened.
Maybe they become part of the neighbors now.

I saw a similar tour bus filled with what looks to me like Chinese from the mainland type at the Quail Hill shopping center recently, parked near Albertson.  They must have visited the models at Sienna and San Remo at Laguna Altura.

I've seen tourists taking pictures outside of the Container Store across from South Coast Plaza, a group of Asian business men taking pictures outside of Bristol Farms near the Newport Beach library and a convoy of  minibuses that looked like a motorcade doing a tour of Turtle Rock open houses.  My friend is thinking about selling.  I told him just to print up a bunch of flyers in Mandarin and hand them out near South Coast Plaza shouting Good Deal.

Other than being annoying (or amazed, you pick a term) at times possible due to cultural difference (I'm sure the European are not impressed by the way we treat pizza here lol). The Asian friends buying Irvine are a good sign as they can help solidifying the value of the homes here as Asians are more conservative when it comes to their assets.

While I wonder under what circumstance would triggers the Asians selling their home in mass though.

BTW, someone bought up about the Japanese buying assets here almost 20-30 years ago... while I think they still hold those assets as of today, and J town is still being somewhat nicely kept. Oh well maybe I'm a glass-half-full person  :D

The California Court Company said:

I used Google translate on one of the site. It says "The Irvine Company LLC. (America's largest real estate developer)".

HOA is "Owner Membership Fee - It is Recommended to Pay"

Really? Really? Really?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    911.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    641.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 81
After reading this. I am a governmental crook and would totally buy there. It is a well secluded place to hide my mistress behind a gate. The house is a great place to hide my money oversea. It is also a good home to hide my 2nd and 3rd sons. It is a perfect place for my non government approved children to receive an education from the 52nd best school per World News. I save a bundle when I don't have to pay tuitions like I do here in China for my 1st born son. Just the tuition saving alone the house is paid for by using my suitcaseful of RMB that I use HSBC (Hong Kong Shanghai Bank Corp) to help me launder to America. This investment will eventually entitle me to getting my green card so I someday could apply residency for my seven hundred thousand relatives to come to America to leech on to America's generous welfare and free Medicare system. I like the privacy where neighbors don't socialize with one another because I have just too many things to hide.

HOA is a owner management fee and it is recommended to pay?  haha  Owner management fee does sound a lot better than HOA.  :p

irvinehomeshopper said:
After reading this. I am a governmental crook and would totally buy there. It is a well secluded place to hide my mistress behind a gate. The house is a great place to hide my money oversea. It is also a good home to hide my 2nd and 3rd sons. It is a perfect place for my non government approved children to receive an education from the 52nd best school per World News. I save a bundle when I don't have to pay tuitions like I do here in China for my 1st born son. Just the tuition saving alone the house is paid for by using my suitcaseful of RMB that I use HSBC (Hong Kong Shanghai Bank Corp) to help me launder to America. This investment will eventually entitle me to getting my green card so I someday could apply residency for my seven hundred thousand relatives to come to America to leech on to America's generous welfare and free Medicare system. I like the privacy where neighbors don't socialize with one another because I have just too many things to hide.
Not to mention your secret family can enjoy food similar to what they have back home... or cook it themselves in the California Wok Room.

irvinehomeowner said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Not to mention your secret family can enjoy food similar to what they have back home... or cook it themselves in the California Wok Room.

Yes, I salivate over many delicacies around the area. One in particular belongs to a 3 legged man. I give him a dirty look each time he walks his delicacy.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Yes, I salivate over many delicacies around the area. One in particular belongs to a 3 legged man. I give him a dirty look each time he walks his delicacy.

this is why i have put these on my pups

designall.dll

@qwerty:

Isn't that racist because it's using Asian characters?

Your ancestors used to partake in the bowwow:
Ancient Mexico
In the time of the Aztec Empire in what is now central Mexico, Mexican Hairless Dogs were bred, among other purposes, for their meat. Hern?n Cort?s reported when he arrived in Tenochtitlan in 1519, "small gelded dogs which they breed for eating" were among the goods sold in the city markets. These dogs, Xoloitzcuintles, were often depicted in pre-Columbian Mexican pottery. The breed was almost extinct in the 1940s, but the British Military Attach? in Mexico City, Norman Wright, developed a thriving breed from some of the dogs he found in remote villages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat

irvinehomeowner said:
@qwerty:

Isn't that racist because it's using Asian characters?

it aint racist if its true.  i was watching PTI on ESPN one day when Wilbon said he was in Korea for the olympics and couldnt believe there were stores where you could go in there and pick out your dog! crazy.

Back