Chinese Real Estate's New Frontier Is US

irvinehomeowner said:
Ancient Mexico
In the time of the Aztec Empire in what is now central Mexico, Mexican Hairless Dogs were bred, among other purposes, for their meat. Hern?n Cort?s reported when he arrived in Tenochtitlan in 1519, "small gelded dogs which they breed for eating" were among the goods sold in the city markets. These dogs, Xoloitzcuintles, were often depicted in pre-Columbian Mexican pottery. The breed was almost extinct in the 1940s, but the British Military Attach? in Mexico City, Norman Wright, developed a thriving breed from some of the dogs he found in remote villages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat
[/quote]

this cant be true, this is from wikipedia. You probably went in there and added this!

qwerty said:
this cant be true, this is from wikipedia. You probably went in there and added this!
Heh... just because you're getting a craving now when you see your little ruffruffs... don't blame me (or Wikipedia).

El Barko Loco!

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
@qwerty:

Isn't that racist because it's using Asian characters?

it aint racist if its true.  i was watching PTI on ESPN one day when Wilbon said he was in Korea for the olympics and couldnt believe there were stores where you could go in there and pick out your dog! crazy.

What's so unbelievable about dog meat?  We (humans) ate all sorts of animals meat throughout the ages...so why not dogs?  Those dogs for eating are bread for eating just like cows.

cowlemon said:
qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
@qwerty:

it aint racist if its true.  i was watching PTI on ESPN one day when Wilbon said he was in Korea for the olympics and couldnt believe there were stores where you could go in there and pick out your dog! crazy.

What's so unbelievable about dog meat?  We (humans) ate all sorts of animals meat throughout the ages...so why not dogs?  Those dogs for eating are bread for eating just like cows.

i dont walk the cows i eat a couple of times a day, i also dont sit with them on my couch while i watch tv and give them treats.

qwerty said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Yes, I salivate over many delicacies around the area. One in particular belongs to a 3 legged man. I give him a dirty look each time he walks his delicacy.

this is why i have put these on my pups

designall.dll

You have it only in Korean and English. How 'bout in Chinese? duh

cowlemon said:

You wouldn't find the Israelites eating it. O.T. dietary law forbade dog. Unclean.

And we have been blaming the Coyotes for the lost pets.

SoCal said:
cowlemon said:

You wouldn't find the Israelites eating it. O.T. dietary law forbade dog. Unclean.

qwerty said:
cowlemon said:
qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
@qwerty:

i dont walk the cows i eat a couple of times a day, i also dont sit with them on my couch while i watch tv and give them treats.

I have 2 dogs so I would not eating dog meat.  But just because you and I won't eat them doesn't mean the rest of humanity wouldn't.  As I said, we've hunted all sorts of animals and ate them so I wouldn't be surprised there are societies in the world that eats thing I wouldn't consider eating.

qwerty said:

I walk my cow a couple of times a day and watch TV with my cow!  I mean wifey,  LOL!

Don't forget to milk her sometime.

My Ridiculously Long That's Wat She Said Yellowneck USERName said:
qwerty said:

I walk my cow a couple of times a day and watch TV with my cow!  I mean wifey,  LOL!

Back