Chick-Fil-A

[quote author="ArbyOC" date=1248834915]I wonder why Woodbury isn't participating. Booooo.</blockquote>
Whenever I've been in there lately, it's been pretty busy. Maybe they're doing so well, they don't need to give so many discounts.

[quote author="jumpcut" date=1248838537][quote author="ArbyOC" date=1248834915]I wonder why Woodbury isn't participating. Booooo.</blockquote>
Whenever I've been in there lately, it's been pretty busy. Maybe they're doing so well, they don't need to give so many discounts.</blockquote>

Booooo, indeed. I was about to jump for joy until you mentioned that Woodbury CFA is not participating. Those greedy bast@rds.

[quote author="reason" date=1248848315][quote author="jumpcut" date=1248838537][quote author="ArbyOC" date=1248834915]I wonder why Woodbury isn't participating. Booooo.</blockquote>
Whenever I've been in there lately, it's been pretty busy. Maybe they're doing so well, they don't need to give so many discounts.</blockquote>

Booooo, indeed. I was about to jump for joy until you mentioned that Woodbury CFA is not participating. Those greedy bast@rds.</blockquote>

C'mon, there's another just 3 miles down the road at the Tustin Marketplace!

[quote author="trip.threat" date=1248848828][quote author="reason" date=1248848315][quote author="jumpcut" date=1248838537][quote author="ArbyOC" date=1248834915]I wonder why Woodbury isn't participating. Booooo.</blockquote>

Booooo, indeed. I was about to jump for joy until you mentioned that Woodbury CFA is not participating. Those greedy bast@rds.</blockquote>

C'mon, there's another just 3 miles down the road at the Tustin Marketplace!</blockquote>

Oh, that's right! How could I have forgotten? I saw that one a month ago while waiting for my wife at the Off Broadway Shoe store. =)

Back