Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes

USCTrojanCPA said:
My client on the waitlist also found out that Shea will continue building out the tract.

Yes, on the email they asked if you want to defer to a later phase so they will continue to build.

scubasteve said:
Haven?t received a notice that they sold out yet.

My client called me at 11:30am that the got the 2nd Plan 3 so there would have only been the 2nd Plan 1 left so I'm sure they sold out by noon.

Their website does not say "Temporarily Sold Out" on either Plan 1 or Plan 3 like it normally does. They've been pretty good about keeping it updated thus far.

Also I'm not the most tech-savvy guy around, but when the lot plan loads on their webpage, the "full" map flashes for a split second before reverting to the current one through Phase 7. I attached the best still I could capture of it.

Attachments

• Cetara.jpg
    Cetara.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 306
No email touting "sold out" as usual and no phone call, so I guess they probably sold it in the afternoon or the 2nd day, but just to avoid sending this email at all to reveal any sign of slowing down. Honestly, everyone will think twice now for a ~4200 house on a 5100 sf lot, given this lovely 150k increase.
JadedOne said:
Their website does not say "Temporarily Sold Out" on either Plan 1 or Plan 3 like it normally does. They've been pretty good about keeping it updated thus far.

Also I'm not the most tech-savvy guy around, but when the lot plan loads on their webpage, the "full" map flashes for a split second before reverting to the current one through Phase 7. I attached the best still I could capture of it.

marutaro said:
Any updates on future phase releases? The lady at the sales office was pretty clueless.

I heard that they just recently (a few weeks back) acquired the remaining land in the immediate area to build out the rest, but haven't heard anything regarding timing for new releases.

JadedOne said:
marutaro said:
Any updates on future phase releases? The lady at the sales office was pretty clueless.

I heard that they just recently (a few weeks back) acquired the remaining land in the immediate area to build out the rest, but haven't heard anything regarding timing for new releases.

Expect prices to increase another $50k to $100k from Phase 7.  This aggressive price increases will thin out the buyer pool more and more.  Both of my buyers had a mental stop around $2.5m.

I know it's not exactly new info, but the full Site Plan has been added to Cetara's website now. Anyone know when Phase 8 will be released? Pricing should be interesting given the new Ravello prices.

Attachments

• New homes in Orchard Hills, CA _ Gated Community _ Shea Homes _ Shea Homes - Copy.pdf
    720 KB · Views: 221
lovingit said:
Cetara buyers are now limited to Sunday visit once a month only.  That?s pretty terrible.

If you're not on the list by now, don't think anyone will have a shot. Makes sense why they limited the showings.

trematix said:
lovingit said:
Cetara buyers are now limited to Sunday visit once a month only.  That?s pretty terrible.

If you're not on the list by now, don't think anyone will have a shot. Makes sense why they limited the showings.

I think lovingit means the buyers with contracts. Sheas only allows them visit the construction site 1 time per month, instead of weekly like they used to

scubasteve said:
Just got an email that Phase 8 will be released 8/7.

Very curious what the pricing will be.  My guess is that'll bump up the pricing by at least $100k over the Phase 7 pricing.

Back