Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes

btcETH said:
I meant to ask what prevents Shea home to release new phase sooner, like in this week or next. It went out well.
USCTrojanCPA said:
btcETH said:
Wondering why it takes longer to move to next phase, comparing to last release.
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Next release is tentative for early April

Maybe a few hours versus one hour?  haha  They'll sell all of the homes in quick order.

They can?t deliver on schedule. One of the buyers mentioned that a while back.

btcETH said:
I meant to ask what prevents Shea home to release new phase sooner, like in this week or next. It went out well.
USCTrojanCPA said:
btcETH said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:

Maybe a few hours versus one hour?  haha  They'll sell all of the homes in quick order.

Need construction crews to not fall so far behind. Home building phase release is also dependent on financial paperwork with construction loans which are funded 6 homes at a time typically.

Thanks, this makes sense.
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
btcETH said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
btcETH said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:

Need construction crews to not fall so far behind. Home building phase release is also dependent on financial paperwork with construction loans which are funded 6 homes at a time typically.

1) If any buyers here have issues with the design center process/team please contact me so I can escalate your ticket further up the totem pole. Design team has dropped the customer service ball with a few people but upper management is good at getting it resolved fairly quickly when notified.

2) Contact me if you've decided you want out of your contract.

New to Talk Irvine, great community and info on Cetara!  Got on the waitlist  a bit late so looking at future phases. Wanted to see if anyone knows or heard whether Shea Homes will continue to build houses past phase 7 in the areas marked grey? When asked last year they mentioned it's still being worked out with the Irvine Company, but hard to imagine they would split that planned area to two builders, but not an expert here. Anyway congrats to those who are purchasing, and for others would think they will continue on with the lots in the back, guess we'll find out soon.

esrd2020 said:
New to Talk Irvine, great community and info on Cetara!  Got on the waitlist  a bit late so looking at future phases. Wanted to see if anyone knows or heard whether Shea Homes will continue to build houses past phase 7 in the areas marked grey? When asked last year they mentioned it's still being worked out with the Irvine Company, but hard to imagine they would split that planned area to two builders, but not an expert here. Anyway congrats to those who are purchasing, and for others would think they will continue on with the lots in the back, guess we'll find out soon.

Like you?ve said, hard to imagine why they would not. 
Only reason for them to not continue is if they can?t sell, which we know is not the case, or they think they can make more money by building something else.  However, the investment it?ll take to build more models and do a relaunch, seems very counter intuitive when they have hundreds sitting on the wait list for these home now. 

They might have been concerned with the pandemic impacting their ability to move homes, that?s why they started out planning just 7 phases.  I?m sure future phases have already been planned. 

Now if they would only leave a small green space with a view for the community, it would be perfect.

kind of curious what makes orchard hills homes so great? homes look nice, but i feel its quite for from things and its a fire hazard..

I don't understand Cetara, they are sticklers for having an appointment to view the homes despite not having any guests/clients were there.

Can anyone share the pricing for the options with Cetara? I know most say its higher than normal so just trying to gauge if its worth something pursuing. This would be my first new construction.

mangoyasso said:
Does anyone know the effective tax rate and HOA is?

Tax - The current base tax rate is approximately 1.07%. In addition, homes at Cetara are subject to a Community Facilities District (CFD) special tax levied based on the square footage of the home. The CFD special tax will range from approximately $3,704 - $3,911 per year along with a City of Irvine Special Assessment fee of approximately $2,542 per year.

HOA currently for groves is 297

My buyer who registered in late August got lot 24.  They got a call around 11:15am and told me that every lot was available except for lot 45 which was bought by a buyer before them.

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
mangoyasso said:
Does anyone know the effective tax rate and HOA is?

Tax - The current base tax rate is approximately 1.07%. In addition, homes at Cetara are subject to a Community Facilities District (CFD) special tax levied based on the square footage of the home. The CFD special tax will range from approximately $3,704 - $3,911 per year along with a City of Irvine Special Assessment fee of approximately $2,542 per year.

HOA currently for groves is 297

The higher the purchase price, the lower the effective tax rate. Haha by the end of the project, effective tax rate will be 1.1%

There is one more official phase, but only plan 1 and 3. But I believe they will be building more due to the demand and also, they have land available on the same tract

Sold out fast as usual. No wonder they say to always get on the priority list ASAP if there?s even a chance you?ll be interested in the neighborhood

Back