Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes

trematix said:
There is one more official phase, but only plan 1 and 3. But I believe they will be building more due to the demand and also, they have land available on the same tract

It would be mindboggling if they didn't purchase the remaining land to finish off the development, the only question is how much Irvine Company is going to charge them and how that may impact the pricing of Phase 8 on.

Hi,
I registered on priority list in Jan, and seem like more than 100 people are in registered before. Do you think I can have a chance to receive a call on Saturday within this year??
And I found below "CURRENT DISCRETIONARY PROJECTS UNDER REVIEW" on irvine city website, is it mean Cetara sitemap might be changed?? or is this for 19005 ?
Thank you.

Attachments

• cetara.JPG
    cetara.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 282
Irvine lover said:
Hi,
I registered on priority list in Jan, and seem like more than 100 people are in registered before. Do you think I can have a chance to receive a call on Saturday within this year??
And I found below "CURRENT DISCRETIONARY PROJECTS UNDER REVIEW" on irvine city website, is it mean Cetara sitemap might be changed?? or is this for 19005 ?
Thank you.

I believe they are still on AUGUST 2020 so Jan will be a while to go from what I gather. I signed up first week of SEPT and haven't gotten a call yet.

Irvine lover said:
Hi,
Thank you.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

The floor plan change you refer to is not for the Cetara site, its for the tract next to Palermo.

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
phase 6

24- 3d- 1.98
25- 2a- 1.95
26- 1c- 1.90
45- 3c- 1.96
46- 2d- 1.95
47- 1c- 1.91

Any reason lot 24  cost more than lot 45?
Any reason lot 47 cost more than lot 26?

2.11 for plan 3 and 2.05 Plan 1

with these huge increases and eventually when the market softens, are they going to have to lower these prices for future phases assuming they finish out the tract?

Its getting ridiculous even Genoa pricing.

trematix said:
2.11 for plan 3 and 2.05 Plan 1

with these huge increases and eventually when the market softens, are they going to have to lower these prices for future phases assuming they finish out the tract?

Its getting ridiculous even Genoa pricing.

On a $/sqft basis for the area, it seems like this pricing for Cetara seems about the current market price given it's new construction (and assuming one doesn't go crazy on upgrades/landscaping). I think it's still a good value and likely to continue to sell out without them lowering prices on future phases.

Back