Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes

Beat me to posting. Big premiums due to end of cul de sac, view lots, and last of view lots (for a while). Not as much of a cushion with instant equity at these prices like the previous phases have.

The two non view lots are quite reasonable imo due to the resale market pricing on them.

So Phase 5 sold on Saturday, Feb 27th?  One of my buyers may get a shot at one of these lots as they have been passed on the Phase 1 view lots in the past 2 phases. The other buyer is going to have to wait until Phase 6 or 7.

USCTrojanCPA said:
So Phase 5 sold on Saturday, Feb 27th?  One of my buyers may get a shot at one of these lots as they have been passed on the Phase 1 view lots in the past 2 phases. The other buyer is going to have to wait until Phase 6 or 7.

Phase 5 will be sold this Saturday, 2/20/21.

JadedOne said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Phase 5 will be sold this Saturday, 2/20/21.

Thanks.

Lot of people are asking me regarding future pricing.

Pricing for phase 5 seems extra high because there are only premium lots this phase. Phase 6 will have lower priced lots again.

$700k view lot premium?  I wonder what?s going to happen once they come to the parking lot view lots?  $1m premium?

paperboyNC said:
scubasteve said:
View lots went up another 100k! Not sure if I can stomach it lol...

2A: 2.389mm, includes stacking sliding doors and large glass window
1B: 2.35mm, includes stacking sliding doors @ courtyard and greatroom
2C: 2.389mm, includes stacking sliding doors and large glass window
Phase 5

Non-view

60 1B $1.955mm (extra 1,000 sqft lot with 18ft bonus setback)
61 3C $2.03mm (extra 1,000 sqft lot with 18ft bonus setback)

View - these lots look standard for the view lots
62 3A $2.783mm incl Deck at Master Bedroom
63 2C $2.744mm incl Stacking Sliding, Glass Door and Fixed Glass Window Wall Above
64 3D $2.743mm incl Deck at Master Bedroom

View lot and big lots all sound great... I just hope buyers also realize how much money it costs to properly design and build a nice backyard with all that extra space.  It can be easy to get away going cheap on the yard when your yard is small with no view but with a larger yard and a view you'll feel compelled to spring for all the extra features to fill up that space and that cost adds up very fast.  Either way a good problem to have...

USCTrojanCPA said:

Why did your buyer pass up a phase 1 view lot?

shadyoc said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

I believe he meant Plan 1 view lots in phases 3 and 4. The Plan 1's have been the last to sell so far.

JadedOne said:
shadyoc said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

I believe he meant Plan 1 view lots in phases 3 and 4. The Plan 1's have been the last to sell so far.

Really, that is surprising since its the most functional.  It has 5 bed + office + conservatory,  lots of space.  Plus having the master bedroom with a view is nice.  The other two plans have their master bedroom on the side of the house which faces your neighbors.

shadyoc said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

JadedOne said:
shadyoc said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Yes, my buyer passed on the Plan 1 view lots in Phase 3 and 4.  They got on the list right around end of August and should get a call on tomorrow but they don't like the Plan 1.  My other buyer who got on the list on Sept. 5th hasn't gotten any calls so they'll probably get a lot in Phase 6 and 7.

shadyoc said:
JadedOne said:
shadyoc said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Really, that is surprising since its the most functional.  It has 5 bed + office + conservatory,  lots of space.  Plus having the master bedroom with a view is nice.  The other two plans have their master bedroom on the side of the house which faces your neighbors.

Both of my 2 buyers who are near the top of the list don't like the Plan 1 because the living area seem very small for the size of the home.  I think they'll both take either a Plan 2 or 3.

That was fast. Got the email for the new phase release then another email shortly after that it?s sold out.

Back