Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes

USCTrojanCPA said:
shadyoc said:
GoatGeneral said:
The plans are great but I'm out due to the small lots. If you aren't really going to spend much time in the yard, then I could see the appeal. For those prices, I'd rather get a yard and a view and a driveway and some space between neighbors elsewhere even though I'll miss out on the neat floorplan and "new" home.

Quail hill or turtle ridge are options but not sure price wise they align.

Speaking of Quail Hill, this is one of my favorite homes (corner view lot single story home with a pool)...
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/10-Dreamlight-92603/home/5929516

3000sqft home with no room for an actual dining table?? Some of these Quail Hill home layouts are so odd....

hamilton said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
shadyoc said:
GoatGeneral said:
The plans are great but I'm out due to the small lots. If you aren't really going to spend much time in the yard, then I could see the appeal. For those prices, I'd rather get a yard and a view and a driveway and some space between neighbors elsewhere even though I'll miss out on the neat floorplan and "new" home.

Quail hill or turtle ridge are options but not sure price wise they align.

Speaking of Quail Hill, this is one of my favorite homes (corner view lot single story home with a pool)...
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/10-Dreamlight-92603/home/5929516

3000sqft home with no room for an actual dining table?? Some of these Quail Hill home layouts are so odd....

There is a formal dining room in that plan, but it looks like they chose to set it up as a children's playroom of some sort.

This is the dining room:

OC20162774_29_2.jpg

I am curious who on the forum is still trying to buy Cetara view lot despite the price increases?  Or is everyone going for a non view lot now?

irvineboy said:
I am curious who on the forum is still trying to buy Cetara view lot despite the price increases?  Or is everyone going for a non view lot now?

The ?view? would be similar to this, except probably even worse https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/238-Oceano-92620/home/147983533?utm_source=ios_share&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=copy_link&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link

E said:
irvineboy said:

The ?view? would be similar to this, except probably even worse https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/238-Oceano-92620/home/147983533?utm_source=ios_share&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=copy_link&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link

I love how the 14th photo used is of Bommer Canyon which is nowhere near OH. :D

They had to call a little over 30 people this time to sell all the lots. Congrats to my clients who got the plan 2 view lot and one of the interior lots. Best of luck to the ones who passed for the next phase. Best of luck to those still waiting for a call. Never despair, people drop out due to price increases or buying elsewhere not wanting to wait. You still have a chance.

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
They had to call a little over 30 people this time to sell all the lots. Congrats to my clients who got the plan 2 view lot and one of the interior lots. Best of luck to the ones who passed for the next phase. Best of luck to those still waiting for a call. Never despair, people drop out due to price increases or buying elsewhere not wanting to wait. You still have a chance.

They are willing to share this information with you?

lovingit said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:

Im just so charismatic

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
lovingit said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:

Im just so charismatic

Lol. I?m guessing you have a lot of buyers on that list so you have a vested interest in promoting for them. They also count on you to help with the sales. A little info goes a long way. I certainly don?t mind you sharing them ;)

Dr. CA Real Estate said:

Would you say a lot of people defer to future phases? I am just trying to gauge how many on the list are still serious.

Dr. CA Real Estate said:

If true and with continued base price bumps, should thin out the buyer pool especially for interior lots as we continue moving forward.

I?d think that the $10k increase in base price interior lots aren?t that big of a deterrent.  It?s the $50k increase for the view lots that would deter buyers.  But these are the last view lots at the Groves so Shea will push.

lovingit said:
I?d think that the $10k increase in base price interior lots aren?t that big of a deterrent.  It?s the $50k increase for the view lots that would deter buyers.  But these are the last view lots at the Groves so Shea will push.

Individually no, but $10k+ base price releases per phase x 7 phase releases can become material to some non-view lot buyers. My guess is that the last view lots (which I think have larger lots) will probably have lot premiums around $500k +/-.

USCTrojanCPA said:
lovingit said:

Individually no, but $10k+ base price releases per phase x 7 phase releases can become material to some non-view lot buyers. My guess is that the last view lots (which I think have larger lots) will probably have lot premiums around $500k +/-.

Wow, that'll def knock me out for sure. I wonder what the bigger interior lots will go for...

trematix said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
lovingit said:

Wow, that'll def knock me out for sure. I wonder what the bigger interior lots will go for...

The bigger lots are in phase 11+.  If they keep increasing the interior lots by $10k/phase, it will be over $100k before the lot premium.  Not sure people would pay $2m for a non view lot would they?

trematix said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
lovingit said:

Larger lots can have lot premiums of $50k-$100k+ (depending on the side of the lot and if it's a corner lot).

USCTrojanCPA said:
trematix said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
lovingit said:

Larger lots can have lot premiums of $50k-$100k+ (depending on the side of the lot and if it's a corner lot).

What size of lots have the premium of $50k-$100k? The premium of a 7.5k sqft lot in Altair is about $150k, and for a +10k lot with a side view, the premium is $300k-$500k.

Back