Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes

lnc said:
scubasteve said:
For those that are still tracking, I got on the priority list in Jan of last year and got in on Phase 11.  Feels like WTF prices but this is probably our forever home.  Good luck out there and looking forward to meeting my TI neighbors.

Congrats on the new home!!  Cetara is really nice, well worth the wait.

Congrats. Shea Homes is known for Porsche of real estate. Everything is an upgrade. To get the upgrades this kind of homes deserve, it?ll be in $3.8-$4mil range. 🤑🤑🤑🤑

I was thinking maybe they'll slow down the aggressive price hikes per phase but they're keeping steady with about 100-150k increase in base pricing each phase.

Plan 1 - 2.55

Plan 2 - 2.7

Plan 3 - 2.635

Base Price might hit 3mill when it's all said and done if they keep this up.

trematix said:
I was thinking maybe they'll slow down the aggressive price hikes per phase but they're keeping steady with about 100-150k increase in base pricing each phase.

Plan 1 - 2.55

Plan 2 - 2.7

Plan 3 - 2.635

How many of the future releases will be regular lots at or close to base pricing?

3 phases left + buildout

I see about 7 base lots left. Theres another 8 across but I believe those lots will have a premium since they dont have anyone behind them and also some are at the end of the cul de sac but the size of the lots look about the same.

Theres only one big lot left at the end of the cul de sac in the last phase.

trematix said:

Plan 1 - 2.55

Plan 2 - 2.7

Plan 3 - 2.635

The place I'm going has had their homes see even more agressive increases in base prices. At first I thought they were just doing this because of demand, but I think it's because the price of their supplies is going up rapidly and they have to be ahead of that.... unfortunately. It only means options are going up too I'll bet. I plan on letting the builder put in all flooring (something I have not done in the last homes I have bought because by the time I get there, not only do I have to deal with finding a good contractor, but I'll have to pay for the increase in cost of goods and labor). I'm kicking myself for not buying the model because I wanted full length upper cabinets  and I can do what I want for $100K less. That model is a super bargain now, pool, bbq, etc all in, and rent back for at least 6 months. They even reduced the price some because it was listed on mls. Least I have the base under what it  is now.

Hello,
Any more updates for cetara and pricing? After they all get built out, what price do you think they can sell these for?

Don't believe the next phase has released yet which I believe is phase 12. The past couple couple phases have gone up anywhere between 100k-150k per phase so lets see what this phase jumps to. I believe current base is about 2.5-2.7 depending on the plan.

sj16 said:
Hello,
Any more updates for cetara and pricing? After they all get built out, what price do you think they can sell these for?

Just went on the cetara site, priority list is open again.

Base prices went up again 100-150k

Plan 1 - 2.705

Plan 2 - 2.805

Plan 3 - 2.785

trematix said:

Plan 1 - 2.705

Plan 2 - 2.805

Plan 3 - 2.785

As a phase 11 buyer?.I support this increase lol.  Do you have any idea what the lot premium is for the houses backing the basin on Coldwater?

If someone thats on the list can share, please do so

scubasteve said:
trematix said:

Plan 1 - 2.705

Plan 2 - 2.805

Plan 3 - 2.785

As a phase 11 buyer?.I support this increase lol.  Do you have any idea what the lot premium is for the houses backing the basin on Coldwater?

trematix said:

Plan 1 - 2.705

Plan 2 - 2.805

Plan 3 - 2.785
They went through the entire list and couldn?t find buyers?

Not sure if Phase 12 was released yet, hopefully someone on the list can chime in

sleepy5136 said:
trematix said:

Plan 1 - 2.705

Plan 2 - 2.805

Plan 3 - 2.785

trematix said:
Not sure if Phase 12 was released yet, hopefully someone on the list can chime in

sleepy5136 said:
trematix said:

Plan 1 - 2.705

Plan 2 - 2.805

Plan 3 - 2.785

Phase 12 released last weekend. People who got a call already paid their deposits.

Can you share the pricing sheet?

Darkcircle said:
trematix said:

sleepy5136 said:
trematix said:

Plan 1 - 2.705

Plan 2 - 2.805

Plan 3 - 2.785

Phase 12 released last weekend. People who got a call already paid their deposits.

People should see what the build quality is before they buy Cetara.  There have been instance of owners paying for options and later discovering that the options were either missing or poorly delivered.  The builder never seems to want to address them.  A lot of owners are not happy with the customer service that Shea is providing.  Their brand is eroding.

lovingit said:
People should see what the build quality is before they buy Cetara.  There have been instance of owners paying for options and later discovering that the options were either missing or poorly delivered.  The builder never seems to want to address them.  A lot of owners are not happy with the customer service that Shea is providing.  Their brand is eroding.

Wow. That's really bad customer service.

ive spoken to actual owners of Cetara and have not heard this. The 2 I spoke to are quite happy and are even happier about their Gains they've made thus far based on the big increases phase over phase.

lovingit said:

lovingit said:
It would be good to hear from the person specifically. But based on what you have said, that is very sad to hear that these are not being handled properly. What options are we talking about? Structural? Electrical? I?m hoping Shea would at least lower the sell price if they are not able to get the option to them.

Buyers had homes closed with areas marked for repair, some complained about leaks during the rain (plan 2s), etc. Labor market shortage might have contributed to the lack of quality control, they needed to find workers and train them quickly, maybe even put them on a job they are not good at so...

I also heard they are about 2 months behind their estimated closing schedule.

I don't think we saw a new pricing sheet for Phase 12. I didn't receive one either, but I do see the prices updated on their website:

Plan 1: $2.855M
Plan 2: $3M
Plan 3: $2.935M

Not sure if these prices are Phase 12 or 13.

Back