Can't get by...

check-2-1.png

I thought billionaires used special checks...guess not.
Also, Harold has girly handwriting.

This one can't get by on $3.6 million a year?  OK, I can relate...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2933460/Hedge-fund-billionaire-s-estranged-wife-demands-300-000-month-private-jet-bitter-divorce.html

Hedge fund billionaire's estranged wife 'demands $300,000 a month for an around-the-clock private jet' in bitter divorce

Kenneth Griffin, 45, CEO of $20 billion Chicago investment firm Citadel LLC, filed for divorce from his wife of 11 years, Anne Dias, last year
Per a prenup, Dias has no right to anything but a $25 million payout and $1 million for each year they were married
But she is also demanding $1 million a month for expenses for their three children, including staff, vacation rentals and a jet, her husband said
Dias hit back at the claims and said he is trying to avoid his responsibilities
Griffin is also demanding that his wife be a 'good girl' to get more money from him and refused her access to their marital home she claims

Usually, these kinds of stories are good for a few chuckles but unfortunately in this lady's case and habits, $36 mil will not last her too long.  She's too out of touch with reality that she'll never be happy...even if she gets the billion dollar check like my original post.  Sad.

morekaos said:

Wow this is very interesting. I myself am surprised that such a check can even be written down! haha! I truly hope they end the case, why drag something for so long -_-

irvinehusky said:
Usually, these kinds of stories are good for a few chuckles but unfortunately in this lady's case and habits, $36 mil will not last her too long.  She's too out of touch with reality that she'll never be happy...even if she gets the billion dollar check like my original post.  Sad.

morekaos said:

..and then...

Last month, we learned that the family spent $1 million per month in expenses related to their three kids. The filings didn't break down the spending much, saying that it included $300,000 a month for intercontinental private-jet travel, $160,000 a month for vacation rentals and $60,000 a month for office space and professional staff.
Now, new court documents give more details on the $1 million a month. According to filings late Friday, Griffin argued that his ex-wife, Anne Dias, is claiming expenses as child support even though the expenses are for her "lifestyle."
Read More$1 million a month to raise the kids
Among the expenses: $6,800 a month for groceries, $7,200 a month for restaurant meals, $8,000 a month for gifts and $2,000 a month for stationery. Griffin also claims his wife has sought $450,000 for a 10-day vacation in St. Bart's during the children's winter break.

Where do we start with this lady?  :p

$300,000 a month for intercontinental private-jet travel

>>> Take Southwest Air to save money.

$160,000 a month for vacation rentals

>>> Try camping with tents or rent a cheap cabin.

and $60,000 a month for office space and professional staff.

>>> Rent in Santa Ana or Watts or Compton.

$6,800 a month for groceries

>>> I assume she doesn't shop at Costco much?  Why so much if they probably eat out all the time?

$7,200 a month for restaurant meals

>>> I guess I won't be seeing her at INN-n-OUT or McD's too often?  Although since she probably eats out 30 days out of the month, that really isn't a big budget for herself and her kids.  This is relatively reasonable.  :p

$8,000 a month for gifts

>>>Wish I was on her monthly gifts recipient list.  If I were, she needs to increase it since how could $8000 a month be enough for the two sports cars and 12,500 sq. ft. house payments for me?

$2,000 a month for stationery

>>> Send e-mails or texts, it's free.

his wife has sought $450,000 for a 10-day vacation in St. Bart's during the children's winter break

>>> Should be able to easily do it in one tenth of that amount.

morekaos said:
Last month, we learned that the family spent $1 million per month in expenses related to their three kids. The filings didn't break down the spending much, saying that it included $300,000 a month for intercontinental private-jet travel, $160,000 a month for vacation rentals and $60,000 a month for office space and professional staff.
Now, new court documents give more details on the $1 million a month. According to filings late Friday, Griffin argued that his ex-wife, Anne Dias, is claiming expenses as child support even though the expenses are for her "lifestyle."
Read More$1 million a month to raise the kids
Among the expenses: $6,800 a month for groceries, $7,200 a month for restaurant meals, $8,000 a month for gifts and $2,000 a month for stationery. Griffin also claims his wife has sought $450,000 for a 10-day vacation in St. Bart's during the children's winter break.

Back