BMW Euro Delivery

Which BMW dealership do you guys like around here?  I've used irvine bmw but find them to be meh in terms of service. 

What do you guys think of the S550 Coupe? We test drove it the other day - it's an amazing ride. Very sporty but luxurious at the same time. Aggressive but smooth in one package. Honestly if it was a 4 door it would be a high contender on our list but with kids it's hard to convince yourself a 2 door coupe would work well for the family  :(

Anyone ever do a MB Euro delivery? Farmie? It's on my bucket list to visit Sindelfingen.

2013-Mercedes-Benz-S-Class-Coupe-Concept-in-the-studio-B.jpg

Paris - whenever you want to do a a Tustin BMW delivery just let me know. And when I say BMW I don't mean Bayerische Motoren Werke :)

qwerty said:
Paris - whenever you want to do a a Tustin BMW delivery just let me know. And when I say BMW I don't mean Bayerische Motoren Werke :)

oh definitely  ;) Although by viewing that video gladia uploaded of some undercover cop pulling over the speeding SUV, Tustin/ Irvine and it's roads are no comparison to that autobahn. No speed limit is my forte - I should have moved to Germany. Sometimes I wonder WHY am I living in Irvine where it's a road hazard to just drive here, swerving around all the crazy FCBs with new drivers licenses  :-\

The S Class Coupe is beautiful but if you need four doors and you are willing to pay $100K+ just get an S Class sedan. Same level of luxury/technology but devoid of the sexy styling.

If you like the coupe look and need four doors, there are plenty of choices at that price point:

1) BMW Gran Coupe -- my pick would be the M6 with an individual interior but there are multiple trim levels
2) Porsche Panamera -- my pick would be the GTS but again many trim levels
3) Audi 7 line -- RS7 for the win but other trims available
4) MB CLS -- not a fan of this one, but something to ponder
5) Aston Martin Rapide S -- if you don't mind breaking the piggy bank for ~$200K

Paris said:
What do you guys think of the S550 Coupe? We test drove it the other day - it's an amazing ride. Very sporty but luxurious at the same time. Aggressive but smooth in one package. Honestly if it was a 4 door it would be a high contender on our list but with kids it's hard to convince yourself a 2 door coupe would work well for the family  :(

Anyone ever do a MB Euro delivery? Farmie? It's on my bucket list to visit Sindelfingen.

iacrenter said:
The S Class Coupe is beautiful but if you need four doors and you are willing to pay $100K+ just get an S Class sedan. Same level of luxury/technology but devoid of the sexy styling.

If you like the coupe look and need four doors, there are plenty of choices at that price point:

1) BMW Gran Coupe -- my pick would be the M6 with an individual interior but there are multiple trim levels
2) Porsche Panamera -- my pick would be the GTS but again many trim levels
3) Audi 7 line -- RS7 for the win but other trims available
4) MB CLS -- not a fan of this one, but something to ponder
5) Aston Martin Rapide S -- if you don't mind breaking the piggy bank for ~$200K

Paris said:

Thanks, we have been considering most of what you've mentioned above.  We test drove the CLS63AMG and weren't impressed, too rough and sporty, less luxury IMO. The S sedan is nice but it makes me feel older vs the S coupe is just enough to make you feel like it's sporty with that right touch of luxury. Really wish they made that in a 4 door version. Aston Martin is not in budget and the Porsche Panamera either people love it or hate it - I'm not a fan.

Don't they understand that some people prefer high performance vehicles that would accomadate kids - wish there were more options out there. 

Paris have you checked out the X6 50i?  Worth a test drive if you haven't done so yet. 

High performance, sleek profile and still fits kids.

Just make sure you get AWD. You don't want to spend $100K on your sled and have the minivan in the next lane show you their tail lights  ;)

irvinehomeowner said:
So it's easier to cut people off?

#SnarkyFriday

rnirvine said:
M6 GC then?  I'm planning a M5 ED for end of March 2016.  >:D

Nice! ED with an M does sound pretty amazing! When I test drove an M for the first time I was hitting 100mph on surface streets before I realized! They are so fun to drive - once you go M, you definitely can't go back  ;)

Back