Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

eyephone said:
Ring door bell $125

Amazon, bestbuy

No longer $125

$140 @ Costco (better return policy, no restocking fee like the "place" I'm not going to say it, if you don't like if return it)

If you missed BF (Black Friday) don't feel down. Cyber Monday is coming up. Remember the deals start 12 am.

Target

15% off everything (today and Monday)

Update: there are items that excluded such as: gift cards, legos, lg and Samsung tvs, etc (there are others)

http://www.target.com/c/family-pajamas/-/N-4yyteZ5tdv0

Family pajamas anyone?  Already 25% off, then 15% off cyber monday, $5 off $50 (simplybestcoupons.com link), 5% redcard, and free ship.  Got the rudolph and toy soldier.. not sure how the sizing runs, might have to return them.  but if it works, can be fun with kid/family pictures.  how come only the women pajamas come in plus sizing??

ps9 said:
http://www.target.com/c/family-pajamas/-/N-4yyteZ5tdv0

Family pajamas anyone?  Already 25% off, then 15% off cyber monday, $5 off $50 (simplybestcoupons.com link), 5% redcard, and free ship.  Got the rudolph and toy soldier.. not sure how the sizing runs, might have to return them.  but if it works, can be fun with kid/family pictures.  how come only the women pajamas come in plus sizing??

Because the larger size men's only comes in the Rudolph low rise brief with light up nose. 

I'm screwed. My daughter asked me to buy her a Hatchimal for Christmas. If you don't know what this is consider yourself lucky. It happens to be the most popular toy this season. It retails for ~$60 but 3rd party retailers are selling them for $200-250!!! Target, Walmart, and Toys R US sell them at reasonable prices but stock is scarce to non existent. I might have to camp out at a store. :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Mm_LM41e8

iacrenter said:
I'm screwed. My daughter asked me to buy her a Hatchimal for Christmas. If you don't know what this is consider yourself lucky. It happens to be the most popular toy this season. It retails for ~$60 but 3rd party retailers are selling them for $200-250!!! Target, Walmart, and Toys R US sell them at reasonable prices but stock is scarce to non existent. I might have to camp out at a store. :(

Just get her a Furby and put it inside an oversize easter egg.

peppy said:
iacrenter said:

Just get her a Furby and put it inside an oversize easter egg.

Wish I could. She is too old and will know the difference 😉

If others on TI know where I can pick one up or order one for reasonable price, let me know.

I'd make a snarky comment about people over-paying profiteers to get a use once and forget it toy for their kids, but Disney suckers me every year for annual passes.

nosuchreality said:
I'd make a snarky comment about people over-paying profiteers to get a use once and forget it toy for their kids, but Disney suckers me every year for annual passes.

An annual pass is a better investment for family memories.

eyephone said:
Staples

Just bought laptop for $389 - $25 (visa checkout) = $364
HP 14", Intel i5, 12 GB ram, 1 TB SATA, Windows 10

I never opened it and I am returning it.
I needed a laptop with a Nvidia graphics card.

Back