Best Happy Hour Irvine??

[quote author="acpme" date=1233025393]my guess is she also doesn't know what taco tuesday means. incredible! someone needs to take her to HH somewhere and have her get kicked out for hitting the sauce too hard. being asked to leave a bar on a weeknight is a rite of passage.</blockquote>
Does El Torito Grill in Fashion Island still have Taco Tuesday? Back in the early 90s that was a great, I mean insane, happy hour.

Of course for my money the all time was the Huntington Harbor Red Onion Reggae Sundays. $5 got you 5 drink tickets + free buffet + reggage band + reggae DJs.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1232956707]You guys are too funny.

I can't honestly say I've been to a "bar"-bar. I've been to a restaurant that has a bar in it, of course (does that count?) I've never sat at the bar, I've never gone somewhere just to have a drink... and I've definitely never been to a place that isn't a restaurant and just a bar like a pub - nothing like that. I can scarcely hold a drink due to my lack of tolerance from infrequent drinking. I have one margarita every year on my birthday and am pretty sloppy halfway through it.</blockquote>

A common misconception that you must get good and tanked if you go to a bar just for a drink. Been to plenty of bars just to sit on a beer and listen to some live music. (hey, 10 bucks for a couple beers + live music over a few hours is pretty cheap entertainment imo).

[quote author="biscuitninja" date=1232973009]SoCal,

Well you know what this means... we need to call a G2G in your honor! Has anybody been to Muldoons.... Maybe its a bit much.

-bix</blockquote>

Dude, thats my local bar of choice. :)

Perfect atmosphere, good to go with the guys or take a girl, nice music, and they have a FULL selection of scotch!

[quote author="26w100k+" date=1233026886]

Perfect atmosphere, good to go with the guys or take a girl, nice music, and they have a FULL selection of scotch!</blockquote>

What girl?

[quote author="T!m" date=1233028506][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1233027400]

What girl?</blockquote>

Your Mom.</blockquote>

Weak!

[quote author="T!m" date=1233034455][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1233033769]

Weak!</blockquote>
:red:</blockquote>

At least you stepped up and fired a shot.

Respect!

[quote author="T!m" date=1233028506][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1233027400]

What girl?</blockquote>

Your Mom.</blockquote>

CougarMagnet?

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1233027400][quote author="26w100k+" date=1233026886]

Perfect atmosphere, good to go with the guys or take a girl, nice music, and they have a FULL selection of scotch!</blockquote>

What girl?</blockquote>

Oh you're right, my mistake. I mean, how could a 26 year old with brains to spare, good looks, a nice portfolio and income get a girl?

They wouldn't be lining up or anything.

So how are your girls doing that you met outside of Goathill after last call doing?

[quote author="26w100k+" date=1233037467][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1233027400][quote author="26w100k+" date=1233026886]

What girl?</blockquote>

Oh you're right, my mistake. I mean, how could a 26 year old with brains to spare, good looks, a nice portfolio and income get a girl?

They wouldn't be lining up or anything.

So how are your girls doing that you met outside of Goathill after last call doing?</blockquote>

You aren't lining up jack

Goathill is where you and that meager bank account belong.

I?m over at Code.

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1233027400][quote author="26w100k+" date=1233026886]

What girl?</blockquote>

I thought it was your sister, but then I realized you took her with you to Code so it could look like you had date.

So... you were the guy that I saw being dragged away from Goat Hill after last call for not leaving the grenades alone. Man... I'm sorry that two of us had to witness that. I almost felt bad, but you needed to learn a lesson at the same time.

[quote author="acpme" date=1233042479]grenades?</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0174336/">Go rent Whipped</a>. Ten is the guy who always gets stuck with the grenades. In fact he looks a lot like the character who ended up marrying a grenade in the movie...

http://xs135.xs.to/xs135/09051/grenade892.jpg

<a href="http://www.corcoran.com/agents/listings.aspx?Region=NYC&userid=SAK&ndevid=372">But, that guy has a new career in NYC real estate.</a>

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

besides one or two posts, this thread is a horrible list for happy hour in irvine!

whoever said kimera - high five!!!

i work and live in irvine...and i love happy hours.

everyone should try IL FORNAIO at least once for happy hour.

1. FREE FOOD. how can you beat that? there's usu a decent spread of pizza, salad, meatballs, pasta, etc.

2. FREE VALET. hey, free valet is always nice, even in OC.

Back