Average Penis Size

This was pretty funny except for the one about "Where are you from?", although the skit was funny.  I get that annoying question all the time, even from co-workers that I worked with a long time.  I always want to ask them "When did you get here from Ireland?".  ::)  Unfortunately, I have to give them a satisfying answer that I was born in Japan.  Then, the next comment is usually "Wow, you speak good English".  Uh, I'm a  U.S. citizen born overseas that went to an American school all my life.  Next.

yaliu07 said:
this is so racist..  again, we have proof that we are just average.

you can fast forward to 2:05.

irvinehusky said:
This was pretty funny except for the one about "Where are you from?", although the skit was funny.  I get that annoying question all the time, even from co-workers that I worked with a long time.  I always want to ask them "When did you get here from Ireland?".  ::)  Unfortunately, I have to give them a satisfying answer that I was born in Japan.  Then, the next comment is usually "Wow, you speak good English".  Uh, I'm a  U.S. citizen born overseas that went to an American school all my life.  Next.

yaliu07 said:
this is so racist..  again, we have proof that we are just average.

you can fast forward to 2:05.

you should change your story a bit for effect. instead of saying you went to school here your whole life, just say you went to an elite school in japan that was taught completely in english from K-12 and and at home you had a white nanny to continue to practicing your english.  when you graduated there you came to the US for college. that would make you sound more impressive. and mention how you are also fluent in japanese. then say Konichiwa to prove it :)

Qwerty'd better peel off that donor sticker on his drivers license.  If there are 70 virgins waiting for him in paradise, it would suck to be a eunuch.

Happiness said:
Qwerty'd better peel off that donor sticker on his drivers license.  If there are 70 virgins waiting for him in paradise, it would suck to be a eunuch.

attached virgin #1...

Attachments

• W020100422535647666694.jpg
    W020100422535647666694.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 131
Back