Average Penis Size

qwerty

this should make you guys feel better today.  made me feel great :)

from CNBC
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102472665

"So how does the regular man size up? The mean length of a flaccid penis is 3.6 inches, and the mean length of an erection is 5.16 inches, according to a paper titled "Am I Normal?" published Tuesday in the British Journal of Urology. "

qwerty said:
this should make you guys feel better today.  made me feel great :)

from CNBC
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102472665

"So how does the regular man size up? The mean length of a flaccid penis is 3.6 inches, and the mean length of an erection is 5.16 inches, according to a paper titled "Am I Normal?" published Tuesday in the British Journal of Urology. "

I thought this is a "family" site (aka PG 13)

I actually read this article in the U.K. Daily Mail yesterday, thought of you, Qwerty... and just knew it would somehow make its way here. You don't disappoint! 

The article is right on several points but I'll add one more. Overall, I'd say, women are way less concerned with any "numbers" than men are. It's really not as big of a deal to women as men think it is. I've only known a few women who have even mentioned it at all -- in a positive OR a negative light. Most don't really care because it really is okay. But when they do care, it's more along the lines in terms of what the article mentions, not what men assume it is. (Choosing my words carefully.) Bottom line, they just put too much pressure on themselves.

Irvine Dream said:
eyephone said:
Irvine Dream said:
qwerty said:
this should make you guys feel better today. 

Only statistics where the Irvine residents will be actually be happy to find that they are atleast average  ;D

#Speak4yourSelf
One and only time I was speaking for others  :D and I am getting this response? :'(

Um. I'm not quite sure that's what he means. I interpreted it as eyephone was saying: "Speak for yourself... some of us are still below average."

I'll shut up now.  :-X

Only you would start such a thread qwerty  ;D
Thanks for keeping us entertained in X-rated fashion on TI. I'll have to share article this with my better half

Interesting facts...  So the average penis size has decreased however the average bra size has increased from 34B to 36C.

Back