Augusta at Columbus Square

Where I used to live, we had more than a few rows of homes and brick walls separating us from the train... and we could still hear it.

the train should be less of a problem now than before i think. i dont think it blows the horn anymore at the intersection of edinger/red hill.

where exactly are these being build? On the corner of kensington and edinger? Or off of Columbus Square and Charleston?

I believe Columbus Square and Charleston.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=columbus+square+tustin&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x80dcdc068e603e7d:0x6a8b883e1d055e66,Columbus+Square,+Tustin,+CA+92780&gl=us&ei=gYjdTZXwLoPi0QHQw-HPDw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ8gEwAA

Where the old Astoria lots used to be.

121g7kj.jpg

irvinehomeowner said:
test said:
I'm just excited about the 3CWG.  :)
But the beauty of the 3CWG is also the 3CWD that goes with it.

Alas, August has no driveways.

That's by design.  The community is meant to be pedestrain friendly and driveways are not pedestrian friendly.

test said:
irvinehomeowner said:
test said:

That's by design.  The community is meant to be pedestrain friendly and driveways are not pedestrian friendly.

yeah, though the driveway could be in the rear. 

test said:
irvinehomeowner said:
test said:

They may not be pedestrian friendly, but they are homeowner friendly.  :p

plan 1 = $670,107 for 2,587 sq ft or $259 sq/ft

plan 2 = $700,464 for 2,723 sq ft or $257 sq/ft

plan 3 = $771,571 for 3,008 sq ft or $256 sq/ft

HOA is $126 ($109 at build out).

Property tax rate is 1.05% + 1.05% for a total effective rate of 2.1%.  So on plan 3, the mello roos would be about $8,101/year or $675/month. that is one steep MR.

The schools are Veeh Elementary, Currie Middle School and Tustin High.

The crowd was about 50/50 white/asian with some indian here and there. there were a lot of people there though.

Plan 3 was easily my favorite, i have never seen a bigger kitchen island in my life, it is very large. the back yard was good size as well, definitely felt bigger than the back yards in irvine new construction. overall this plan was pretty well executed. the dining room seemed oversized as well. the stairwell felt a bit tight, but overall a very nice house.

a problem with buying here is the likelyhood of paying for private school or is it easy to request a transfer into the tustin ranch schools?

Back