Asians taking pictures of food

SoCal78 said:
traceimage said:
I want to hear from the other TI Asian guys on this issue as well. Anyone?

TRACE! Watch this video. Have some Kleenex ready. This stuff made me want to:  :'(
It is heart-breaking. A cute, smart, sweet Asian guy explaining he's giving up on his "fantasy" of dating white women. He explains how Asian women are too materialistic - only want to be with him because he's a freaking doctor. Where were these guys when I was in college?? Geez!  :-\

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4a4ZYPAVg8&feature=related[/youtube]

OMG. Poor guy. It sounds like he's about to jump off a bridge! I hope he finds love someday.

Socal, I think you have a secret Asian guy fetish...just like moi. ;)

White chicks are overrated

If you?re an Asian guys looking for a White companion; these are some of things to consider:

Say goodbye to your career ? your workaholic tendencies will be gone; you will be trained to be home every night at a given early time; no more late night drinks with the clients or after trade show parties.  You will not be able to leave for over-seas ?business? 6-months out of the year.  You will be expected to stay home and help out with child rearing and can?t be a parachute parent and just ship your kid to a far off country when the hit the difficult teen years.

Say goodbye to your emotional wellbeing ? say goodbye to your poor social, communication and conflict resolution skills; you can?t simply give your spouse the cold shoulder, passive aggressive behavior, and the Asian guilt trips that you came to rely on, model to you by your parents.  You can?t just slam doors, burn rubber and take off in your car; you will actually have to work to communicating your feelings and work on your relationship.

Say goodbye to checking out emotionally & physically ? say goodbye to your electronic devices; expect to hand over your Android or iPhones at the door.  You are expected to engage in meaningful, coherent conversation at the end of the day.

Say goodbye to your wealth ? you will have to give up your greedy ways.  Say goodbye to hording your mountain of cash and get ready give it away.  You will be reminded to be generous and to think of other less fortunate than yourself.  Your white spouse will teach you the real meaning of wealth, and the new definitions of it.

Say goodbye to isolation - you will not be left alone, ever, again... You will be given physical and emotional attention.  You will be hugged and kissed in public.  You can't get away from it, you will be given words of affirmation, love and affection, all the time!  it's sick...

RC: I can't tell if your post is sarcastic or not. Some sound like burdens while the other parts sound like positives. You married a white so surely you jest. At least, I hope!  :)

With shows like "Jon & Kate Plus 8", I wouldn't blame Asian guys for fearing us. That lady makes us all look bad. I would cringe when I watched the show. He was a real good guy.... a caring dad... and she treated him like utter crap! Yes, I know, Jon is only half Asian, but still. I understand frustration gets the best of everybody, but her overbearing ways seem to be consistent and not limited to her husband.

I've only seen a few eps of Jon/Kate and I did think Kate was a bit overbearing. To be fair, Jon was also immature... so it was more like Kate + 9... but I think to be a good father, kids appreciate some childishness in their dad.

How did this thread go from Asians taking pictures of food... to dating/marrying caucasian women? Someone should spawn this off to another thread... it has its own legs.

SoCal78 said:
RC: I can't tell if your post is sarcastic or not. Some sound like burdens while the other parts sound like positives. You married a white so surely you jest. At least, I hope!  :)

With shows like "Jon & Kate Plus 8", I wouldn't blame Asian guys for fearing us. That lady makes us all look bad. I would cringe when I watched the show. He was a real good guy.... a caring dad... and she treated him like utter crap! Yes, I know, Jon is only half Asian, but still. I understand frustration gets the best of everybody, but her overbearing ways seem to be consistent and not limited to her husband.

which parts do you see as a burden?  I can say that the wife has been a pain at times, but certainly she has grown me, and I, her.

life would probably been "easier" with an Asian Dragon Lady, but.. then, we probably wouldn't be as intimate, real or close... but then, we would probably be loaded with $$ and have a brand new Woodbury house by now...

SoCal78 said:
traceimage said:

TRACE! Watch this video. Have some Kleenex ready. This stuff made me want to:  :'(
It is heart-breaking. A cute, smart, sweet Asian guy explaining he's giving up on his "fantasy" of dating white women. He explains how Asian women are too materialistic - only want to be with him because he's a freaking doctor. Where were these guys when I was in college?? Geez!  :-\

Someone PM the guy and tell him to take a trip to Almelo area in East Netherlands.

When I was there having lunch by myself, table of 3 Dutch girls saw me and asked if I'd join them,  Just because they thought it sucked to eat by yourself and it'd be nice to meet new friends.

At the convention hotel I meet several more girls and took 2 of them to the bar, only to find out that they were under-age.  So um...  be warned that Dutch girls are tall and may appear older than they really are.  ;p

momopi said:
Someone PM the guy and tell him to take a trip to Almelo area in East Netherlands.

When I was there having lunch by myself, table of 3 Dutch girls saw me and asked if I'd join them,  Just because they thought it sucked to eat by yourself and it'd be nice to meet new friends.

At the convention hotel I meet several more girls and took 2 of them to the bar, only to find out that they were under-age.  So um...  be warned that Dutch girls are tall and may appear older than they really are.  ;p

Amsterdam here I come!  :D

Patrick, no need to give up on your fantasy of dating white women. I have already found you a new girl friend :) She's cute too.

[youtube]PFgRU064-w0[/youtube]

HA :-*HAHAHAHA!!  This video was sooooo funny I almost died laughing so hard!

SoCal78 said:
traceimage said:

My favorite is when IHO does that sexy "Ching Chong Ling Long Ting Tong
  dance imitating that UCLA girl.

SoCal78 said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
At the UCLA library of course!

Ooohhh!! So, that must be the famous Ching Chong Ling Long Ting Tong I've heard so much about.  ;)

Generally speaking, I think Asian husband / White wife is a much tougher combo than the White husband / Asian wife. Atleast that is what I've been told. 

Roundcorners, sorry for being off topic but I was wondering if you and had this issue your boy when he was 2. This is driving Ms Panda and I nuts.

Our 2 year old twin boys have this habit of pooping, taking off their diapers, and drawing on the walls with their poop. They also have poop fights, laughing by putting poop on each other's face and head. We've tried everything and even bought these one piece denim and they still figure out a way to take it off.

At first my wife and I thought it was cute and we laughed together, but after this happening every week, my wife and I totally lost it! Matter or fact, it happned again today and my wife and I cried together while spending 3 hours cleaning up a poop today too. Very Romantic huh?

It is hard... as sometimes we yell at them but i don't know if they know what they did wrong at that age.

Did you experience anything like this with Andy? Is this normal? My boys are only 2 years old.. and I am already starting to get a little scared of them. Do you think we need counseling?

roundcorners said:
SoCal78 said:

which parts do you see as a burden?  I can say that the wife has been a pain at times, but certainly she has grown me, and I, her.

life would probably been "easier" with an Asian Dragon Lady, but.. then, we probably wouldn't be as intimate, real or close... but then, we would probably be loaded with $$ and have a brand new Woodbury house by now...

Baby Irvine said:
Our 2 year old twin boys have this habit of pooping, taking off their diapers, and drawing on the walls with their poop. They also have poop fights, laughing by putting poop on each other's face and head. We've tried everything and even bought these one piece denim and they still figure out a way to take it off.

At first my wife and I thought it was cute and we laughed together, but after this happening every week, my wife and I totally lost it! Matter or fact, it happned again today and my wife and I cried together while spending 3 hours cleaning up a poop today too. Very Romantic huh?

It is hard... as sometimes we yell at them but i don't know if they know what they did wrong at that age.

Did you experience anything like this with Andy? Is this normal? My boys are only 2 years old.. and I am already starting to get a little scared of them. Do you think we need counseling?

roundcorners said:
SoCal78 said:

Ew. Thank goodness my son never did this.

Why do your twins have access to poop in their diaper for long enough periods to have poop fights, draw on the walls, etc? Can you watch them on their baby monitor and just change them as soon as they poop?

Or you could try putting them in crotch-snap onesies *over* pants. I've heard that can prevent a kid from taking off his/her diaper.

Uh yeah... usually when our kids poop... we know and we change their diaper before they can engage in feces graffiti.

P.S. That probably would have been my video when I was younger... but they didn't have YouTube back then.

Patrick, no need to give up on your fantasy of dating white women and cry on youtube. I have already found you a new girl friend :) ..... and she's cute too.

[youtube]PFgRU064-w0[/youtube]

HA :-*HAHAHAHA!!  This video was sooooo funny I almost died laughing so hard!

SoCal78 said:
traceimage said:

Baby Irvine said:
Generally speaking, I think Asian husband / White wife is a much tougher combo than the White husband / Asian wife. Atleast that is what I've been told. 

Roundcorners, sorry for being off topic but I was wondering if you and had this issue your boy when he was 2. This is driving Ms Panda and I nuts.

Yikes!!! My youngest is still potty training but luckily none of my kids engaged in poopie art work. You better buy them some washable finger paints and a large roll of paper--let them burn their creative energy in a cleaner manner. Good luck.

Baby Irvine said:

Hold up!!

IHO does a sexy dance?... and he did this dance for you, I presume?? Details, please.

irvinehomeowner said:
P.S. That probably would have been my video when I was younger... but they didn't have YouTube back then.

Oh, please. I doubt you were sobbing into your pillow back then. I have a feeling young IHO was a popular fellow.

SoCal78 said:
Baby Irvine said:

Hold up!!

IHO does a sexy dance?... and he did this dance for you, I presume?? Details, please.

Man... that IHO look like took down that video... Well this is the second best i can find :)
[youtube]5WyUy3bGynE[/youtube]

Baby Irvine said:
Man... that IHO look like took down that video... Well this is the second best i can find :)

IHO has a look alike?! You're just teasing us now. The only other Ching-Chong Ting-Tong Ling-Long Song I can think of is this one. Maybe HE is the doppelganger of which you speak. HMMMM.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zulEMWj3sVA[/youtube]

Back