Asian begging

blocks

I saw a young Asian woman stood on the crossaction near the irvine Mitsuwa and Dennys with an cardboard writing 'My husband laidoff ..need help' something like that this afternoon. It was kind of suprise to see that in Irvine. :eek:

I have seen many panhandlers off freeway off ramps or outside of Targets. They are mostly white or black with some Asians but I rarely see Hispanics even in Santa Ana. Any explanation?

I only see Mexican pan handlers when I cross back into USA...chicklets man....

irvinehomeshopper said:
I have seen many panhandlers off freeway off ramps or outside of Targets. They are mostly white or black with some Asians but I rarely see Hispanics even in Santa Ana. Any explanation?

They can just wait outside of Home Depot and the job might just happen. 

Good luck for non-Hispanic if they try to wait outside of the Home Depot. 

irvinehomeshopper said:

Hispanics have work ethic and pride. There isn't a job we won't do. Everyone else thinks they are too good for certain jobs.

I noticed that Hispanic would rather take the low paying jobs than to beg. However, there are those relying heavily on government assistance program that also prevented them on the street as well. Hispanics don't mind accepting extended family members in need and forgiving to one another. Rather than letting the unfortunate ones be homeless. They would rather pack a bunch of people into one house.

To this day still puzzling me the Thomas homeless guy beaten to death by the Fullerton police his mom and dad lived in the neighborhood and where were them while their son was sleeping on the street? They seemed to care about him after his death than prior.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I noticed that Hispanic would rather take the low paying jobs than to beg. However, there are those relying heavily on government assistance program that also prevented them on the street as well. Hispanics don't mind accepting extended family members in need and forgiving to one another. Rather than letting the unfortunate ones be homeless. They would rather pack a bunch of people into one house.

welfare stats here. http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

39% of welfare recipients are white
40% of welfare recipients are black
17% of welfare recipients are hispanice
2.4% of welfare recipients are asian.
3.3 are other

Interesting stats! I would have never expected white as the majority. May be the whites are concentrated in the mid west and Appalachia while the Hispanics are mostly here in OC.

in 39 states welfare pays more than an $8/hour job, in 6 states it pays more than a $12/hour job and sadly in 8 states it pays more than the average teacher salaray. no wonder people dont get off of welfare.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Interesting stats! I would have never expected white as the majority. May be the whites are concentrated in the mid west and Appalachia while the Hispanics are mostly here in OC.

White alone is the racial makeup of 78% of the population.  You forget that in Southern California.  California is still 74% white.  OC is 74.5%.  Irvine is 39% Asian, more twice the county level, and nearly 3X State level and 6X the national level.

Even on the west coast, Oregon, is 88% white.  States in the midwest are 90% white.  Even New York is still 71% white.

Given whites are nearly 4 out of 5 of the population, I don't know how any program doesn't have a white majority of recipients.

Given whites are nearly 4 out of 5 of the population, I don't know how any program doesn't have a white majority of recipients.
----------

I agree. But everyone seems to use Hispanics as an example of lazy people who are abusing welfare, while there are some that do, it's the white and black placing the burden on society :)

OpenSky said:
qwerty said:
----------

I agree. But everyone seems to use Hispanics as an example of lazy people who are abusing welfare, while there are some that do, it's the white and black placing the burden on society :)

You see people placing burden on society. I see society failing to distribute the riches of the wealthiest nation on earth equitably. And it is getting worse.

I'm not rich my any means, and any incremental dollar I make I almost lose half to taxes. I don't really think I need to distribute more to society. And I don't think any millionaire or billionaire should be paying more than 50% either.

blocks said:
I saw a young Asian woman stood on the crossaction near the irvine Mitsuwa and Dennys with an cardboard writing 'My husband laidoff ..need help' something like that this afternoon. It was kind of suprise to see that in Irvine. :eek:

organized crime?  human trafficking?

It is about me. Where do you think the redistribution is coming from? From people like me and many others on this board. If you want to redistribute more of your money be my guest. And it's really easy to tell others what to with their money. Feel free to make a donation to the US government and put your money where your mouth is.

Back