American girl place

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

Our Asian friends decided to change lanes in this thread.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1258690155][quote author="childplease" date=1258687650]

I went to some event once and there was a formula 1 race car driver doing autographs. He would write whatever we asked, so my autographed photo says "asian are the best drivers." So your theory about me or any other asian avoiding parking structures is totally off.

Perception and observation are normal skills anyone picks up, no matter where/how you grew up. For example, I always was had a smart a$$ mouth, and I would regularly perceive and observe my older brothers friends reactions to my comments and proceed to run away before they could catch me.

If all those Asian kids were so bad at work, why keep hiring them? Obviously, their doing something right. Tell your wife to write a mission statement at work on how they should be recruiting from the lowest tier colleges and the mcdonald's across the street. I'd guarantee 2 things...a failed company and a lunch date w/ Bob Sugar.

Please proceed to tell me everything you know about my family...or will it just be a bunch of stereotypes? It'll be funny to hear every known stereotype about asian and money.</blockquote>

First my parking structure comment is not about your parking or driving skill. When you read other posts you will soon learn about the parking structure reference.

From your first post some of us immediately knew you are Asian.

Regarding Mrs BK I will have to give you some credit for having perception.

You may even get some credit for guessing me as an old man not as old as the Karate Kid Master or Yoda.

Do you know the term Riceburner?

Man Childplease you are good and how did you know my wife was an mail order bride from China with a shanghainese accent.

I will have to take back my word about you that booksmart actually did teach you about perception.

My goldfish Ziploc baggy Chinese wife is looking for good people to help out her valedictorian staff would you like to apply?</blockquote>

BK thank you for having a sense of humor and not being sensitive.

Nude, when you guys were talking about my childhood and how my parent's probably weren't around, I wasn't love, I'm now lacking this and that as an adult, etc etc, that wasn't getting personal? c'mon. It's a forum, I don't know you so how can I really get personal? Quit being so sensitive.

Riceburner = putting a lighter under an asian's a$$...I don't know. I could look it up, but I'm hoping you're setting me up for a joke and I don't want to ruin it.

And btw nude, I'm not trying to bait anyone, I'm just trying to get the last word in because I'm entitled to it.

Before your time young Asian drivers spend a lot of time and money fixing up and accessorizing their Ford Mustangs and Mercury Capri. That era stopped when Japanese car makers entered the market. Honda Civic became the first choice car for the young Asian drivers. Asians trick up their cars certain ways and drive at lightning speed from their snail pace parents.

These tricked up cars are Rice burners.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1258696992]Before your time young Asian drivers spend a lot of time and money fixing up and accessorizing their Ford Mustangs and Mercury Capri. That era stopped when Japanese car makers entered the market. Honda Civic became the first choice car for the young Asian drivers. Asians trick up their cars certain ways and drive at lightning speed from their snail pace parents.

These tricked up cars are Rice burners.</blockquote>

Today it's a rice rocket. Thanks for the history lesson. You left out the best part how you and your friends probably pronounced it..."lice boners"

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1258696992]Before your time young Asian drivers spend a lot of time and money fixing up and accessorizing their Ford Mustangs and Mercury Capri. That era stopped when Japanese car makers entered the market. Honda Civic became the first choice car for the young Asian drivers. Asians trick up their cars certain ways and drive at lightning speed from their snail pace parents.

These tricked up cars are Rice burners.</blockquote>

Tricked out!?!?!? I thought a coffee can muffler and huge rear spoiler were enough to qualify?

[quote author="childplease" date=1258695861]Nude, when you guys were talking about my childhood and how my parent's probably weren't around, I wasn't love, I'm now lacking this and that as an adult, etc etc, that wasn't getting personal? c'mon. It's a forum, I don't know you so how can I really get personal? Quit being so sensitive.</blockquote>

Go back and read the posts on that thread and you will see that *I* never said anything like that.

<blockquote>And btw nude, I'm not trying to bait anyone, I'm just trying to get the last word in because I'm entitled to it.</blockquote>

If you want the last word, quit misrepresenting what other people say, quit responding with accusations, and quit trying to be funny... there won't be anything left for people to respond to and you'll get what you claim you want.

[quote author="Nude" date=1258698748][quote author="childplease" date=1258695861]Nude, when you guys were talking about my childhood and how my parent's probably weren't around, I wasn't love, I'm now lacking this and that as an adult, etc etc, that wasn't getting personal? c'mon. It's a forum, I don't know you so how can I really get personal? Quit being so sensitive.</blockquote>

Go back and read the posts on that thread and you will see that *I* never said anything like that.

<blockquote>And btw nude, I'm not trying to bait anyone, I'm just trying to get the last word in because I'm entitled to it.</blockquote>

If you want the last word, quit misrepresenting what other people say, quit responding with accusations, and quit trying to be funny... there won't be anything left for people to respond to and you'll get what you claim you want.</blockquote>

Well if you didn't say it, someone else did and I don't remember you trying to stick up for me like you are now for BK. Didn't know superheroes like yourself picked and choosed...actually only a$$ kissers do. And what I loved about our past discussion was how you kept saying struggling builds character and wearing your childhood poverty as a badge of honor...in the meantime, you had a photo of you w/ a phat flat panel lcd tv mounted on the wall...what a joke.

My jokes amuse me and I'll try to think of one to make you laugh. but I doubt I'll get through to you...just get the vibe you're the guy in the office who says, got a case of the mondays, hahaha... or, clear as mud, hahaha... tell me that's not true?

You begin to sound like Asianinvasion's long lost twin. This thread is becoming the Taliban. It has surpassed the point of Hijack. I think other senior members have given you a free pass for you to save face but you kept on challenging them.

[quote author="childplease" date=1258700056]Well if you didn't say it, someone else did and I don't remember you trying to stick up for me like you are now for BK. Didn't know superheroes like yourself picked and choosed...actually only a$$ kissers do. And what I loved about our past discussion was how you kept saying struggling builds character and wearing your childhood poverty as a badge of honor...in the meantime, you had a photo of you w/ a phat flat panel lcd tv mounted on the wall...what a joke.</blockquote>

No, I didn't stick up for you because I think you were wrong. I disagree with bk, but (as I pointed out to you earlier) he takes the time to explain his positions and opinions and he treats people fairly and I respect him for that, which means I treat him differently that other members. I'm not alone in that. Yeah, I posted that pic. But it's not an LCD, it's a plasma that I waited 5 years to buy... hanging on a wall I built with my own two hands and powered by a circuit I wired myself. When you build your own wall, you tend to take pride in it and want to show it off.

Your implication is that I am somehow a phony for saving up for what is clearly a luxury item. I think I've explained myself enough to you. I tried being civil, I tried correcting your misunderstandings, and now, I am done. Enjoy your afternoon.

[quote author="CK" date=1258702001]Hey, anyone want to see a picture of the American Girl doll my wife picked out for our daugther?

;)</blockquote>

yeah

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1258700490]You begin to sound like Asianinvasion's long lost twin. This thread is becoming the Taliban. It has surpassed the point of Hijack. I think other senior members have given you a free pass for you to save face but you kept on challenging them.</blockquote>

This is a forum and hopefully open to any and all opinions...not China like you're trying to make it.

From what I've read, a lot of times when someone has a differing opinion than the "senior members", they catch a lot of heat. granted some are crazy and lack factual evidence, but still. point is, it's fun to come here and read different opinions, but seems like if you want to fit in you have to conform, conform, conform. Why even come on this board and read if you already know everyone's opinion on every topic? What I miss most intellectually about college is sitting in a class debating a book. For example, BK I'm sure the Communist Manifesto is your Bible and we could argue about it.

Anyways, back to ghosting or kissing @$$ of the senior members on every topic...

BK I actually think you're a good guy and enjoy going back and forth with you. Nude, on the other hand, that stick is so stuck up your arse you keep cr@pping out of your mouth...i.e. your posts on this thread.

I'm out. Kiss the baby, Child Please!

[quote author="childplease" date=1258703368][quote author="bkshopr" date=1258700490]You begin to sound like Asianinvasion's long lost twin. This thread is becoming the Taliban. It has surpassed the point of Hijack. I think other senior members have given you a free pass for you to save face but you kept on challenging them.</blockquote>

This is a forum and hopefully open to any and all opinions...not China like you're trying to make it.

From what I've read, a lot of times when someone has a differing opinion than the "senior members", they catch a lot of heat. granted some are crazy and lack factual evidence, but still. point is, it's fun to come here and read different opinions, but seems like if you want to fit in you have to conform, conform, conform. Why even come on this board and read if you already know everyone's opinion on every topic? What I miss most intellectually about college is sitting in a class debating a book. For example, BK I'm sure the Communist Manifesto is your Bible and we could argue about it.

Anyways, back to ghosting or kissing @$$ of the senior members on every topic...

BK I actually think you're a good guy and enjoy going back and forth with you. Nude, on the other hand, that stick is so stuck up your arse you keep cr@pping out of your mouth...i.e. your posts on this thread.

I'm out. Kiss the baby, Child Please!</blockquote>

Just in case you decide to leave which I hope not for not being able to bear the heat.

Your guess regarding Mrs BK is hilarious she is not a mail order bride rather I am a mail order husband. She is Irish.

I am not old as you think. I am mid 40s

I have been to China once in my life.

So far your preception has been off.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1258705393][quote author="childplease" date=1258703368][quote author="bkshopr" date=1258700490]You begin to sound like Asianinvasion's long lost twin. This thread is becoming the Taliban. It has surpassed the point of Hijack. I think other senior members have given you a free pass for you to save face but you kept on challenging them.</blockquote>

Just in case you decide to leave which I hope not for not being able to bear the heat.

Your guess regarding Mrs BK is hilarious she is not a mail order bride rather I am a mail order husband. She is Irish.

I am not old as you think. I am mid 40s

I have been to China once in my life.

So far your preception has been off.</blockquote>

haha...gotta keep cheap shotting me eh? Seems like you want me to keep responding. heat? Please bring it on and continue to make fun of me. The fun for me is gone when guys like NUDE chime in with lame posts..."uh you're being offensive and personal..." When I have to start worrying if my post will hurt someone's feelings on the internet, it's not worth posting.

Did I really think you had a mail order bride...c'mon. And if so, I'd think Nude but since he can't bring a girl to the states with his bare hands or build one I'm sure he doesn't have a mail order bride either.

I never thought you were old. Not many chinese adults in their 60's/70's posting on internet forums or have good grammar/vocabulary. You may think you're an outlier but you're not that special. I just enjoy calling you old because really, you are. mid 40's is old. you probably drink lots of green tea and could make it to 110, but your skin probably shrivels up even before you get in a hot tub.

[quote author="childplease" date=1258703368] that stick is so stuck up your arse you keep cr@pping out of your mouth...i.e. your posts on this thread.

Stop that. We do not need that in this forum.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1258710144]You have to tune in regarding your profile CP. So stay around.</blockquote>

I was waiting for you to go all Hannibal Lecter on him ...

[quote author="green_cactus" date=1258717520][quote author="bkshopr" date=1258710144]You have to tune in regarding your profile CP. So stay around.</blockquote>

I was waiting for you to go all Hannibal Lecter on him ...</blockquote>

CP is probably drawing his shade in his young daughter's room right now.

Back