Altair - new Irvine luxury housing by Lennar/Toll Bros - not Great Park, not TIC

Soylent Green Is People said:
I guess that "never lived in" premium is mission critical for some buyers.

If I had a spare 1.7m qualifying budget, and wanted an Irvine address, this home:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/42-Clear-Crk-92620/home/4790385

would probably be where my $$$ would get invested.

My eyes are burning from all the oak!  I?d probably take my $1.7M to the Groves but by now all I could get is a Capella resale.

aquabliss said:
Soylent Green Is People said:
I guess that "never lived in" premium is mission critical for some buyers.

If I had a spare 1.7m qualifying budget, and wanted an Irvine address, this home:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/42-Clear-Crk-92620/home/4790385

would probably be where my $$$ would get invested.

My eyes are burning from all the oak!  I?d probably take my $1.7M to the Groves but by now all I could get is a Capella resale.

Are Capella resale?s at $1.7m?  Thought there was a view lot but it couldn?t sell?

Irvine or Bust said:
Looks like No on measure B rakes the win. Wonder how this will impact Altair?

Altair sales will tank - cemetery on one side, homeless shelter on the other, across from a high school football field, landfill behind, and jail down the street.  It's Luxury Redefined.?

Burn That Belly said:
WTTCHMN said:
Irvine or Bust said:

Altair sales will tank - cemetery on one side, homeless shelter on the other, across from a high school football field, landfill behind, and jail down the street.  It's Luxury Redefined.?

Hell yeah that?s what I want to hear. How come when you say it, no one gets mad. When I say it, I get s*** for it. Double standard.

Yeah, where's compressed village's angry response to WTTCHMN?

Happiness said:
Burn That Belly said:
WTTCHMN said:
Irvine or Bust said:

Hell yeah that?s what I want to hear. How come when you say it, no one gets mad. When I say it, I get s*** for it. Double standard.

Yeah, where's compressed village's angry response to WTTCHMN?

Bc he doesn?t live at Altair.  Besides PP and BP are better,  location wise, than Altair and with less Mello.  But since Altair won?t have a pool this summer, altair residents will probably be at the Pools with CV :)

WTTCHMN said:
Irvine or Bust said:

LOL! Bet not.

Burn That Belly said:
WTTCHMN said:
Irvine or Bust said:

1. Because you say it a million times under a million different user names.
2. WTTCHMN doesn't have a vested interest in a certain hood

Kachow!

Burn That Belly said:
1. What's wrong with campaigning? Look at the tremendous amount of 'Yes on B' signs.

And the No signs. And I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing all those signs... so connect the dots here with your posts.
2. You honestly think other TIC villages going to appreciate more because of cemetery in 5P neighborhoods?  What positive impact could 'No on B' bring for people not vested in GP neighborhoods? (Appreciation? )
I have no idea. A segment of the population care about where a cemetery is (yailu?) but there is a segment that doesn't. Personally, I don't mind any of those locations because I ain't scared of no ghost.

IHO, just admit it a little. You are shocked just as I am that we got 2/3 majority No on B. Surely BTB's preaching didn't reach all those voters did it?

Again, doesn't bother me either way. Ghosts are less noisy than an attached neighbor. :)

Burn That Belly said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Again, doesn't bother me either way. Ghosts are less noisy than an attached neighbor. :)

Good. Then you go against IHS when he implies cemetery affects resale value because resale value is dependent on the Chinese FCB. You are not in his "everyone" category. He is not your God.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Everyone cares about the property value including non-chinese. Who wants to get stuck with a property that will not resale well. Everyone is assuming the next buyer will be likely Chinese.

So you can't connect the dots as to why people react to your posts and not WTTCHMN's but you makes some huge connection between me and IHS?

Yes, everyone cares about property value but that's not the question you asked, you asked about a comparison between TIC villages and 5P.

Like I said, if it affects a segment of the population, then it does, but there will still be buyers.

We all know the connection between "4" and demand... yet, there are many cases where FCBs will buy homes with a "4" address because they care more about other things.

So... just like people don't want to live by a cemetery, other people don't like to live in an attached townhome.

Back