Almost done being a renter thanks to usctrojan

[quote author="graceomalley"]Not all single stories are Ranch style homes. Here are two homes of the Ranch genre 1930s-1950s.

new-barbara1.jpg

new-barbara5.jpg

new-barbara6.jpg

new-barbara4.jpg

new-marylou1.jpg

new-marylou3.jpg
[/quote]
Wow, those are some gorgerous homes. If that's what a "ranch" style home is then I didn't live in one. I guess I just lived in a regular single story tract home.

[quote author="roundcorners"]congrats again, iceman,, BTW you're not bondtrader right? Cause I know he bought in WB and is single... we know he uses the alaisis, iceman too...[/quote]
No, I'm not bondtrader. I think I do remember seeing the iceman user name on IHB but when I put it to register here it was still available so I went with it.

[quote author="ocguy"]Good job! USCTrojan also helped me find us a home also. We are in escrow. Anyways, not to steal thunder from your thread, congrats.

Oddly, I knew of a couple moving back to NC. One isn't a build engineer for Experian, is he?[/quote]
That's awesome. When do you close escrow? Where are you buying your home? Were you able to find a regular sale? I don't know about your experience, but we liked how usctrojan really knew the market, never pressed us, and was able to think outside of the box. He also gave us recommendations of where to get the best deals on flooring, countertops, and cabinets. We'll definitely be recommending him to friends and family.

I'm not sure if the seller works at experian, he does have a large home office so I'm thinking he may own some kind of business.

We recently closed on our little home over in Northwood Pointe.  We won't be moving in until sometime in July after the owners move out at the end of June since we did a rent back with them until at time.  The sellers were very pleasant and allowed us to come by several times during the process to do our inspections and take measurements and pictures.  We will be getting a few upgrades done like painting, flooring, and a few other minor things before we move in.  I'm so excited, I can't wait!  :D

Thank you again usctrojan!  You did a great job for not only us but also for the sellers as they had nothing both nice things to say about you and how professional you were.  We will be referring you to all of our friends and family.  We also appreciate the lender contact that you provided us and the great sources for the wood flooring and baseboards.  Please thank your dad for coming down to Irvie on should short notice.  When you get a moment, please PM me your mom's contact information so we can get a quote from her to clean the house after the work is done.

Thanks IR2 and congrats iceman.  I'm glad we were able to find at least one rational seller by sending out all those letters.  I'm glad that the sellers were so easy to work with.  I PMed you my mom's contact information.

iceman congrats on your new home. If you do not mind sharing with us how much per square foot is your new place?

Back