A Tasty Duo...

SoCal said:
homer_simpson said:
I love how they speak Cantonese... I finally communicate with them :)

Ooh, you can speak Cantonese, Homer?? That's sexy.

Canto, Mandarin, Vietnamese, English, French and a little Spanish .. Sorry qwerty..  :D

SoCal- I will order everything tomorrow night in Cantonese on our date to the local Sam Woo  :)

ps9 said:
ordered take out again.. i was too weak to hold out.. this time gave them a good 20 minutes before showing up to pick up.. surprise, it was ready for pick up..  ran out of the shanghai pork buns.. settled for pot stickers.. but they were great!  back on the wagon.

The eel noodle soup was a hit again last night :)  was speaking to the chef and he's gonna bring out new dishes to the menu soon!! Woohoo

homer_simpson said:
SoCal said:
homer_simpson said:

Canto, Mandarin, Vietnamese, English, French and a little Spanish .. Sorry qwerty..  :D

SoCal- I will order everything tomorrow night in Cantonese on our date to the local Sam Woo  :)
But you don't speak Polish.  :p

USCTrojanCPA said:
homer_simpson said:
SoCal said:
homer_simpson said:

But you don't speak Polish.  :p

I only know one Polish person!!

YOU!  :D

I expected to see a Wienerschnitzel out of you.
Other than that, pretty good. I'll have to use my imagination for the hardest part - your pronunciation. You might have to skate-by on your looks.

homer_simpson said:
SoCal said:
qwerty said:
yo hablo espanol - tambien sexy?

Si! Very nice. :-[

Flirting with another???

It's so over!!

We are never ever ever getting back together...... like ever!

Oh, the jealous type? I love it.  :)
Homer, I can't help Mexicans men love me (& my friends) - online and IRL. I don't understand why but it is what it is. They're usually SO sweet & SO extremely helpful (when they're not vulgar) that you can't help but be friendly / polite back.  :)

Homer - you better step your game up on tonites date. Qwerter is already planning the next move.

homer_simpson said:
qwerty said:
Homer - you better step your game up on tonites date. Qwerter is already planning the next move.

Dates cancelled!!  :'(

What!!? All that work teaching you how to use chopsticks... all for nothing?! You break my heart, I break your car. What.  :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryRepGvAf04[/youtube]

SoCal said:
You break my heart, I break your car. What.  :)

ROTFL @ the entire thread! date(S) canceled.. Homer will run another hour, may be averaging 9 miles while singing to Trouble-trouble.. SoCal will make some exotic out of the world brownies. I am thinking I should first run with Homer and listen to him whine, then join SoCal, polish off the brownies while listening to her.. and then go help her break Homer's car..burn whatever extra twenty calories that remained..win-win!

Back