A Message to all in the Irvine Housing Blog:

H

hwerghdg_IHB

You are all a pack of jackals, looking to line your pockets with the flesh of responsible homeowners everywhere, ignorant of the pain your ilk causes. I don?t know how you leeches live with yourselves. There is the innocent blood on the hands of all you vile voyeuristic scum.

Karma will get you.

Truthi, you are no fun at all.

In all seriousness, it's not our fault that you were stupid enough to buy one of those underwater houses by the District. If it hurts your feelings to read IHB and get educated, then don't do it. On the other hand, you might want to quietly read IHB and get educated so that you don't make the same mistake next time you want to buy a house (if that ever happens again).

The home profiled today has a comp at $799,000. Someone will buy it and make out quite well. As for the District, it is profoundly sucessful and will help this area long term. All the imaginary complaints about Columbus Grove are simple, uneducated sour grapes. It is a fine community with fabulous schools, parks and proximity to, well, everything.

[quote author="Janet" date=1229662381]The home profiled today has a comp at $799,000. Someone will buy it and make out quite well. As for the District, it is profoundly sucessful and will help this area long term. All the imaginary complaints about Columbus Grove are simple, uneducated sour grapes. It is a fine community with fabulous schools, parks and proximity to, well, everything.</blockquote>

WTF

$799,000

ROFLMAO

[quote author="Janet" date=1229662381]The home profiled today has a comp at $799,000. Someone will buy it and make out quite well. </blockquote>

Well, maybe in several years, but not quite right now.

[quote author="Janet" date=1229662381]It is a fine community with fabulous schools, parks and proximity to, well, everything.</blockquote>

Including a cement plant. Definitely something to put into an MLS listing.

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1229663939]Nice Find!

Lou, who passed away, from Real Housewives of OC is listed on there as well.</blockquote>

I thought Lou Knickerbocker was one of the principals of Barrington?

I think this thread should stay. Bulls have a right to protest against bears (no matter how deluded we might think they are).

Personally I think people who helped to push up the house of prices to ridiculous levels are those who have not only destroyed the lives of people who bought houses but those who work in the housing industry and those wanting to buy but can't.

If [edited] is a realtor and she sold houses during the peak at inflated prices then she is as guilty as anyone of causing distress to people who live in VOC

I think we all should call [edited] right now and ask her to find a house for us to buy!! That's the least we could do!

Gonna start the new chant...

"Support the Comps"

"Support the Comps"

[quote author="awgee" date=1229664065][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1229663939]Nice Find!

Lou, who passed away, from Real Housewives of OC is listed on there as well.</blockquote>

I thought Lou Knickerbocker was one of the principals of Barrington?</blockquote>

I don?t know, it?s possible.

Just recognized his name and picture from the flier that was posted.

I suggest that all of you stop paying the sky high rents you now pay, because you are also contributing to high prices. Put your money where your mouth is! You are blaming someone for purchasing shelter? WTF?

IR

Keep this thread alive.

The bitterness reminds me of people that go to the race track and LOSE.

NOBODY ever guaranteed an investment like a home would always appreciate.

It was never an insured investment. And god forbid. The market got inflated

and became a bubble. And yes people made bad investment choices in hindsight.

But they made them without any of your or anyone else on this boards advice.

The Bears here were just smart enough to keep their skin out of the game

in 2005/6.

And if anyone is STUPID enough to think that a RE Bear board in Irvine, CA.

is responsible for hurting this market. I have one name to think of when

trying to blame someone for the housing markets pain. Try Angelo Mozilo

before you beat up on IR and this board of Bears.

Janet,

From what I see, no one who bought a house for "sheltering" themselves/ family is not being blamed. But the flippers are. Naive homeowners who bought just not be priced out are a collateral. People with 22k income buying 500k houses with creative loans- how bad can it get? Shouldn't you shelter yourself under something your paycheck can buy you?

CZ

Back