3 New California Pacific Communities in Portola Springs Late 2021

Check out the site plans

Source Links:
(Single Family)
https://irvine.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=&event_id=1775&meta_id=114098

(Condo Triplex)
https://irvine.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=&event_id=1775&meta_id=114102

(Condo Cluster)
https://irvine.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=&event_id=1775&meta_id=114100

the.irvine said:
Is there any gated community coming in this area or larger homes 5 beds+
bluebig said:
Anyone have thoughts on the area where these homes are going to be located in terms of proximity to 241 (right next door) and more of a fire hazard than other locations?  Is Cal Pac going to take the entire land for development or other developers are going to build?
Also anywhere else that will have new developments in the future? Thanks.

The other neighborhood to be developed in PS is near Altair, those will be larger homes, and possibly gated.

Cal Pac took down the floorplans of 2 of the new communities here leaving only Lapis. I wonder why.

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
the.irvine said:
bluebig said:
Any updates on when those will be available?
Anyone have thoughts on the area where these homes are going to be located in terms of proximity to 241 (right next door) and more of a fire hazard than other locations?  Is Cal Pac going to take the entire land for development or other developers are going to build?

The other neighborhood to be developed in PS is near Altair, those will be larger homes, and possibly gated.

Oops edited to add my question  ;D

Any updates on when those homes might be released?

Coco55 said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
the.irvine said:
bluebig said:
Any updates on when those will be available?

Oops edited to add my question  ;D

Any updates on when those homes might be released?

I was wondering about that lol. and No afaik

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Any guess on Sierra Start prices...1.5M or way more?

Oh geeze its still PS, not in Eastwood or anything. They are targeting low 1m's. Maybe 1.4 for the view lots. Have to see how they model their expected rising build cost.

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Oh geeze its still PS, not in Eastwood or anything. They are targeting low 1m's. Maybe 1.4 for the view lots. Have to see how they model their expected rising build cost.

Hoping it says around 1.4 M. The price hikes in the last 6 months have been crazy.

Any guess how much plan 2 and 3 in Lapis would be? What about the townhomes in Azalea?

Also would the TH and the flats overlap as in another family living above or below you?

Kick53rv3 said:
Any guess how much plan 2 and 3 in Lapis would be? What about the townhomes in Azalea?

Also would the TH and the flats overlap as in another family living above or below you?

None of the Lapis homes are above or below anyone. The plan 1 is a carriage unit (above garages only). Azalea's flats are definitely above and below if you look at the plans and the exterior rendering.

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Don't hate on PS! If IP is selling Bluffs for $1.2M and up to $1.6M for view lots on homes with no driveways, I would think Sierra would be inline with the price jump of Elderberry, starting at $1.4M.  Heck, Cal Pac is selling the last phases of Montara for low $1Ms which is CRAZY to me.

Silverleaf (which was the exact same floorplans and right down the street) started at $660K back in 2016.  The recent increase in demand/pricing lately has been WILD.

Prototype said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Don't hate on PS! If IP is selling Bluffs for $1.2M and up to $1.6M for view lots on homes with no driveways, I would think Sierra would be inline with the price jump of Elderberry, starting at $1.4M.  Heck, Cal Pac is selling the last phases of Montara for low $1Ms which is CRAZY to me.

Silverleaf (which was the exact same floorplans and right down the street) started at $660K back in 2016.  The recent increase in demand/pricing lately has been WILD.

Realistic not hating. I happen to like PS and have helped people buy in those collections you mentioned.

Your comparisons are not valid. Bluffs is not only in last phases but also by IP, which has a much higher starting cost than CalPac. Elderberry is a considerably larger sized collection of homes.

The website now states "2 new neighborhoods coming to Portola Springs Late 2021" and Regalo is no longer listed on the community list. Looks like the courtyard home community got delayed/pushed back?

I was on the Calpac website again and noticed that Sierra has a plan 2, 2X, and 2Y now. I think before there was only one plan 2. I see the 2X being popular. Calpac is a pioneer in the bonus room/attic game, but now they've added a third floor deck into the mix with it. I can't wait to see if they decide to model that one. 

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Prototype said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Realistic not hating. I happen to like PS and have helped people buy in those collections you mentioned.

Your comparisons are not valid. Bluffs is not only in last phases but also by IP, which has a much higher starting cost than CalPac. Elderberry is a considerably larger sized collection of homes.

With the recent run up in prices and IP selling Highlands at 1.5M+, any guesses on how much Sierra would debut at? I am guessing high 1.5M for the smallest plan.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Prototype said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

With the recent run up in prices and IP selling Highlands at 1.5M+, any guesses on how much Sierra would debut at? I am guessing high 1.5M for the smallest plan.

Expect pricing to be in the mid-to-high $500/sf for the Sierra homes.

Back