3 New California Pacific Communities in Portola Springs Late 2021

abhinata said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Davidlee199 said:
New home sales fell again in Feb, 2 months in a row. 
Anytime inflation rate jump over 5% in the last 60 years, recession followed.  Happened in 1974, 1990 & 2008.  This time will be even worst with balance sheet tightening.  Even with the highest household income in Silicon Valley, home prices dropped 5-10% beginning of 2019 after 7 rates hikes in 2017-2018. Don?t be surprised 30 yrs fixed mortgage rates jump to 6% by the end of 2022.

New home sales were down due to supply not due to demand, all of my new home buyers homes have had their closing dates delayed by 1-2 months (including my dad's Sierra home).  Also, about 1/3 of all Irvine homes are paid for in cash so those buyers don't care where rates are.
Is this a true statement?... I would think so but need to back that up with data..anyone??

I see it on MLS.

I actually think this market is the worse condition for cash buyers. Cash buyers are stronger when demand is not there with higher rates. So that their cash can go farther. The FOMO that is happening right now is crazy.

I am starting to see more homes sit in the market longer as well. So the market is evolving as we speak and rates are having an impact in Irvine and other areas.

Davidlee199 said:
Existing home sales fell in Feb even inventory up 2.4% from Jan. Go see some open houses on weekend if you don?t believe me. Don?t be shocked if you are the only person there.  Yes, there are NO more 20 families waiting in line to see open houses. Good luck to anyone who believe home prices will go up forever?. lol.

At this point, you just sound bitter. Who the hell posts the same useless shit in 3 different threads?

CalBears96 said:
Davidlee199 said:
Existing home sales fell in Feb even inventory up 2.4% from Jan. Go see some open houses on weekend if you don?t believe me. Don?t be shocked if you are the only person there.  Yes,  there are NO more 20 families waiting in line to see open houses. Good luck to anyone who believe home prices will go up forever?. lol.

At this point, you just sound bitter. Who the hell posts the same useless shit in 3 different threads?

Maybe David bored? :)

So it went from 100, to 20? You need only 1 family for a house.

Compressed-Village said:
CalBears96 said:
Davidlee199 said:
Existing home sales fell in Feb even inventory up 2.4% from Jan. Go see some open houses on weekend if you don?t believe me. Don?t be shocked if you are the only person there.  Yes,  there are NO more 20 families waiting in line to see open houses. Good luck to anyone who believe home prices will go up forever?. lol.

Bingo, you just need 1 buyer not 20.

Compressed-Village said:
CalBears96 said:
Davidlee199 said:

He was saying that the won't be 20 families waiting at open houses anymore. Meaning, down to may 3-4 families for a house.

Sierra will release Phase 4 lots on April 16th and prices will be higher on the base price along with the lot premiums.

Are you guys aware of NEW phase release price sheet always has only 1 home left for sale and others are sold?  This is a typical sales technique for new home builders.  They want to get rid of a bad/ smaller lot first ASAP and keep the good ones.  Once the 1st one is sold, other lots will become available one by one.  They were NOT sold even price sheet showed they were?..

Davidlee199 said:
Are you guys aware of new phase release price sheet always has only 1 home left for sale?  This is a typical sales technique for new home builders.  They want to get rid of a bad/ small lot first ASAP.

Or....it's because the good ones are taken first. Are you so dense that you don't understand that people always choose the best available?

Davidlee199 said:
Are you guys aware of NEW phase release price sheet always has only 1 home left for sale and others are sold?  This is a typical sales technique for new home builders.  They want to get rid of a bad/ smaller lot first ASAP and keep the good ones.  Once the 1st one is sold, other lots will become available one by one.  They were NOT sold even price sheet showed they were?..

So now you're just making shit up. At this point, you went from LL level to moreliar level.

Back