2010 Woodbury/WBE New Home Pricing

[quote author="haiku"]
[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
Interesting info. Btw, which accounting firm did you work for out of college? I worked at PwC for 4+ years out of college.[/quote]

Deloitte. Loved it there but unfortunately took the bait of more money/higher title and went private. greed never pays.

Btw, no offense to any of those professions in my earlier post. Probably make more money and are happier. Just sharing the views of many korean parents and what it was like for me and my korean friends growing up.[/quote]
I hear ya, I did the same thing. Were you in audit or tax? I would have been in a lot better position if I would have stayed through a 2nd year or higher manager. Oh well, such is life.

Man... maybe TIC knows what they are doing.

I tried doing Redfin searches to see what 3/2 and 4/3 SFRs are at (older than 1990) and they don't seem far off from where the 2010 Collection is priced at.

Maybe I'm searching wrong.... CK seems to be the Redfin master... can you find something?

[quote author="irvinehomeowner"]Man... maybe TIC knows what they are doing.

I tried doing Redfin searches to see what 3/2 and 4/3 SFRs are at (older than 1990) and they don't seem far off from where the 2010 Collection is priced at.

Maybe I'm searching wrong.... CK seems to be the Redfin master... can you find something?[/quote]
The older homes in Northwood, University Park, and El Camino sell for around $270-$320/sf (depends on the upgrades, lot size, and location).

Back