2010 Irvine New Home Collection

[quote author="waitin4ever"]Obviously it hasn't drawn much interest. Especially since at
475K if your bedrooms are on top of your neighbours garage hat would be a problem.

Having said that I think the homes (cluster of 3) are well designed to give you a detached home feel. As in all the new collection homes the prices could have been 50-100 K lower and better thought could have been given to more parking.

[/quote]

I'm taking tomorrow off, and going to try to swing through Monterey models. Have not seen them yet --- you had asked about them earlier but didn't want to give an uninformed opinion. I'll let you know what I think.

[quote author="Panda "]I've noticed many of the smaller homes in PS have closed shop and no longer building: San Carlos, Bougainvilea, Sendero to mention a few. I think Manzanita will be closing soon too. I am really courious to find out who the new builders in PS are going to be.[/quote]

The Sendero homes at Long Grass & Ridge Trail have been torn down! I just realized this today but not sure when it happened. It looked like construction was over halfway completed (guessing) so even though John Laing is six feet deep, I am surprised they were completely razed.

[quote author="SoCal78"]
[quote author="Panda "]I've noticed many of the smaller homes in PS have closed shop and no longer building: San Carlos, Bougainvilea, Sendero to mention a few. I think Manzanita will be closing soon too. I am really courious to find out who the new builders in PS are going to be.[/quote]

The Sendero homes at Long Grass & Ridge Trail have been torn down! I just realized this today but not sure when it happened. It looked like construction was over halfway completed (guessing) so even though John Laing is six feet deep, I am surprised they were completely razed.

[/quote]

Interesting... this must be what the couple who were talking to my wife was referring to; I mentioned this in the other PS thread... they apparently live behind Sendero... since it went up, they lost their ocean view; but now that it is razed, they got it back!

Back