Recent content by OC guy_IHB

  1. O

    Aliso Viejo Discussion Thread

    I'll post back later when I go around to open houses today. :)
  2. O

    Aliso Viejo Discussion Thread

    Bump. Currently looking in AV.
  3. O

    Buyer's Remorse (A Tale of Two Houses)

    Interesting perspectives, thanks for sharing. I am in the market myself so I found this thread particularly helpful.
  4. O

    Laguna Niguel S&S;homes

    This is correct. My parents still live in San Joaquin Hills and I lived there several years ago. The Y traffic can be pretty bad but if there's no traffic (just rush hour basically), you are good to go. Few places to eat compared to Irvine though.
  5. O

    Where do you work?

    Live in Irvine, work in Newport.
  6. O

    Want opinion on Northpark listing

    Nice looking place. Overpriced but I like the design.
  7. O

    A guy on house arrest at the Village IAC Apts

    I'm not surprised with my experiences at the Village. Third floor, 326x apartment areas have a bunch of miscreants.
  8. O

    15 Spring Grove - a good deal at 1,399,000 in Northwood Pointe, or not?

    Not sure about the cost but it can be done. Instead of nailing the carpet to the floor, they glue carpet tack strips and put the carpet on top of that. The problem you can run into are doors. The carpet will raise the level of the floor when on top of the carpet and if you have doors, they might...
  9. O

    IAC - Cleaning and getting your security deposit back

    If I follow the IAC checklist to clean, will still try to withhold some of my security deposit? When I moved into the apt, I was the first tenant and we are very clean to begin with. I think the rate was $115 for full clean and diff rate for partial cleaning. Any tips/advice would be appreciated.
  10. O

    Calling IAC Renters - help me renegotiate

    More like no effort on my part, I don't like the Village and am moving to Santa Clara.
  11. O

    Calling IAC Renters - help me renegotiate

    Just got an offer for $14 bucks off a month and $1000 off our first month of rent. So basically that equates to around $97 a year. This is at the Village.
  12. O

    Calling IAC Renters - help me renegotiate

    Hey Optimus, My lease expires in either June or July. I might be looking to move there before the move date. Wassup?
Back
Top